Free 240 parts - S13

Jeff, I should have an extra ash tray…

geroge i will text you soon.

KURT! how much for that hatch :rofl i might actually get it now. but idk…

Hatch is gone.

This car goes to the junkyard in 7 days :number1

BITCH!

idk if my buddy texted you, he needs that quarter pannel and also he needs a passanger side tension rod now LMK asap his car is hurtin and he is all sorts of upset :confused:

Tension rods are gone.

QP is there, come cut it off the car. I waited for you last time, you guys never showed up.

P.S. Delete that stupid techno viking crap, it bogs down my computer at work. Thanks

FREE STUFF !! Come get this or it is gone.

texting you about that motor

all of my engines are gone. no text messages please, pm me

Any chance you still have a decent fuel pump sending unit for the OEM gastank? wrapping up this lemons car here and the sending unit has a hole in the top of it where the electrical harness passes through it to the fuel pump. will not pass any sort of tech inspection.

let me know if this car has one :slight_smile:

ask steve (91 240)

i s this a non sun roof car.

Car has a sunroof, glass is still there.

Let me double check on the sending unit, but I think it is still there. The walbro was removed and sold but the sending unit should be in the tank (sans pump). I will look tomorrow morning

Boxersix - Found the sending unit

Kurt - idk when but i need the driver rear quarter. (black line and below. . i have le sawzalllll but unable to get up there for a few days… )

thanks for looking for me. Steve(i think that’s his name…ninety1two40) had one at his place today and i rushed out to grab it from him. I was kinda pressed for time unfortunately and had to get one while I knew it was available. race is pretty soon and I still have a lot to get done on this junker and needed it mobile ASAP. sorry :frowning:

No problem on the sending unit.

Jeff - Come cut this panel off man, I move to Maryland on Thursday. Still some free crap left if you want any of it.

WAIT WUT.

WTF y the f you movin hoe.

Official word from junkyard, car leaving Tuesday. Quarter panel still attached…