Free Carfax reports 'til 3/10

did you guys fill out a “Report of Motor Vehicle Accident” like this? – MV-104

^ never. my accidents were out of state. so hopefully that will help me in keeping it off the carfax as well.

not true…i carfaxed mine…it was from cinncinati but there was something in there about an accident in kentucky…as long as the police know about it, its on there.

247 reports done…

well i said i hope, as in i hope the paperwork gets lost but i don’t believe carfax even reports on all states, so i also hope my accidents were in those. carfax certifies tons of cars that have been in accidents. my eclipse had clearly had a front bumper replaced and possibly more, but came up clean.

I was in a somewhat major accident with 8k in damage. It was definitely reported since a DUI hit me. It comes up totally clean.

my old ION shows up as “manufacturer buyback” and
looks as though it has been resold in bath NY.
sucks for them.

and my 2nd cavalier shows up clean as well…
now i can sell it :slight_smile:

Wow, still good…

well, i’ll never trust carfax, uless it actually list’s a problem.

the aformantioned cav has had 3 minor issues involving the police and another vehicle.

heh.

My car went from North Carolina to Georgia to New York. Kinda cool. 315 fun so far.

Reports Run: 332 … gonna run the Accords VIN when I get a chance … wonder what shit it’s been through that I wasnt told about …

this just saved my brother!!!
i told him u better run a report on this saab9-3 he was about to buy…it came up salvaged and rebuilt!!!

:tup: Good deal

Your account expired on Thursday, February 23, 2006 after 30 days and 458 report(s). Please click here to order a new account.

Guess its not gonna work for me

yeah…oh well