free: cat

My mom watches some lady and a family member passed away. So my unkle took the cat to help them out. Well the cat doesnt get along with his other so he needs to find a new home. The cat is extreamly friendly . She is on the heavy side but she is really cute. I will post pics soon but if anyone may be interested please let me know we need to find him a home.

I LOVE FAT CATS!!

I’d probably take it if I was in the area. I want to see some pics though.

Fat cats rock, I have one back home thats around 26lbs, he’s awesome. He can’t jump up on the counter anymore, its kinda sad.

[quote=“93z24,post:2,topic:25081"”]

I LOVE FAT CATS!!

I’d probably take it if I was in the area. I want to see some pics though.

[/quote]

Cool, Ill post some pics tomorrow forsure.

dude i want pics of this kitty
i have 4 right now , im sure he’ll get along with them

Ok here are the pics.
She is 3 years old, declawed , and spaided so all she needs is a new home! She is a very sweet cat. I actually came home today and she came running to be greeted. Hope to find her a home soon!
FYI: The cat looks less fat in the pics hahah so be warned! :slight_smile:

so cute.

kinda fat lol

I like the brown wall, white plaster theme you’ve got going there, lol.

wow that is def a cute cat.

I’d take it in a heartbeat if this was 4 months from now when i was in my new house.

hope she gets a good home

Thanks! Feel free to ask around we need to fine a home soon. My dog does not seem to like her so much so its kind of hard to keep them apart.

[quote=“01AudiS4,post:8,topic:25081"”]

[/quote]

Eh its the landing to an attic. My apologies for for not getting that finished before the pictures were taken.

[quote=“01AudiS4,post:8,topic:25081"”]

[/quote]

kinda like your bumper fix using a piece of sheet metal and 2 screws to mend a crack.