FREE COUPE SHELL

ok well im done with my 93 coupe.

there are no tags on it or anything so i just want to put that out there.

the car isnt rolling and there isnt much left of it parts wise how ever could be a nice long term project for some one.

price is free with goes with out saying that you need to pick it up its located in etobicoke . contact either me or jplatt for more details thanks

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs797.ash1/168736_10150373241475644_619805643_17207654_5991233_n.jpg

anyway you could safety and etest it brandon ?:smiley: lol i joke i joke

shit anythings possible lol

can u pm me some more pics

ill grab it

i really dont have to many pics but go on my fb pants i have you brandon taylor photos called f*ck s13’s

ill take it i need rear quarters for the drift car

no body has taken it yet so untill its gone and i have said so its still here

i cant say that im really surprised to say the amount of dumb fuckin people around here is outrageous but still for those to stupid to figure it out

the shell is free for a few reasons. it has rusted frame rails and rusted drivers side strut tower. its not rolling.

nothing on it nothing in it,
no there is no motor,
no theres no suspension,
no theres no rear sub frame,
no there are no doors,
no i will not deliver,
no i will not hold on to it for you,
no i will not call and talk to your mom about it,
no i will not help you build it or find you the parts to put it back together,
and finally i will not i repeat will not meet you half way so you can look at it and see if you like it or not.

its a free shell either take it or not i dont fuckin care.

lmao so angry… GLWS

lmao people are stupid …if i had room i would take it as something to fuck around with …it’s a free chassis people you will pay 700+ for a clean roller usually keep the 700 and put it into this, box the frame patch the strut tower etc.

Rofl

you should use it as your signature i’d be funny . . . . . .

pretty sure she’s gonzo in the am. ill post for sure when its out of my life

fuck… cant even grab it with my truck. you need a bed…

Gonzo

:slight_smile: