FREE Drexel China Cabinet

All you have to do is come pick it up. We live in Wilkins Township off Greensburg Pike. Salvation army can’t come out till Sept 11th and we don’t want to wait that long so I thought I’d give someone local a shot at it first.

One piece china cabinet 56" wide x 78 inches high. Pretty decent shape, there are a few nicks in it. I don’t know how old it is, been in the husbands family longer than I have :slight_smile: Need more room in the home office (dining room). PM me here and I’ll give you my phone number and directions.

We really want to get rid of this ASAP to make room for a drafting table for the husbands blueprints.

We also have a dining room table that matches that you could have as well, but there are no chairs to the table.

PM ME ASAP! or you can email me jinxxycat@gmail.com

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/jinxxycat/pittspeed/chinacabinet002.jpg

pm sent

eurodad do you guys want it or not? :dunno:

! Hubby is threatening to throw this out for garbage collection. Would be a shame.

Jinx, is it real wood, or wood laminate?

the wife didn’t answer you? i guess she doesn’t want it.

I didn’t hear back from her??? :dunno:

It’s real wood–If you mean is it a veneer? It might be a veneer, but I can’t tell. It belonged to his aunt years ago and we kinda got it off his parents or his sister somehow after we married.

STILL AVAILABLE

We have a taker. Thanks guys. You can close the thread.

Thanks Jinxxy!

Nice meeting you.

Hey Pittspeeders, she has a nice Powerstroke for sale too.