Free energy drink.

I haven’t clicked the link yet. Please tell me this is tap water! :lol:

Its gross is what it is. :tdown: man

got mine the other day this drink is so disgusting…has a really bad after taste

yes… this drink does not taste good at all

but it was free so i dont really care

yeah, the taste of it warm is NASTY. cold isnt so bad- i just chugged it down anyways.
didnt really notice any effects from it

yuck, this drink was horrible.

common side effects i had : little stomach ache, runny nose, blurred vision and i was light-headed for 10-15 mins after consumption.

ok…i don’t think i want to have mine when i get it…:lol:

same here… check my mail this morning (forgot I ordered it) and was like “wtf is this?”… drank some of it and had similar side effects.

f’n gross stuff… after taking a few sips, tried pawning it off on co-workers but they wanted nothing to do with it. Couldnt even smell it after without dry heaving.

maybe becuase it was warm though? I wont buy it

lol…just got one of mine which i sent to the parents house.

it’s in the fridge at work now…lol…i am really iffy on trying this now :lol:

OMG THAT TASTES AWFUL!

:lol: for some reason i took another sip…UGH!!!

whaddap post whore :smiley:

lol…shut up bitch…it’;s not long its adding up my post count…i’m just adding my .02 and possibly some comic relief

I agree that was terrible… YUCK… I would rather drink… 1/2 a can of 4 days old warm beer that had been sitting in the sun… and that someone threw up in than that shit

while I agree that it was bad, I’ll have to disagree that it was THIS bad. lol

not good. but it was free. so I figure I broke even with this one

:tdown:

so i definitely ordered it. it came in the mail. i took a sip…and dumped the rest down the drain. :tdown:

My bf got 13 in the mail today, he said they only check the email address and not the actual address of the house and they sent them all to him.

LOL

hmmmm maybe mix it with some vodka or jager?.. i got mine today too… damn that was quick… its chillin in the fridge…

Yeah, I got it on friday… It wasn’t THAT bad, but it was NOT good in any fashion. If I could get it for free again, I would. I doubt I would buy it though.