FREE: misc computer stuff

I haven’t even looked into all of it yet, but I know I have a mobo w/ proc (pentium II) lyin around, as well as a floppy. OOh! 24 port 10mbit hub, that’s prolly the only “cool” item I have, as well as an old-ass Turtle Beach ISA sound card with it’s own memory. Last I recall, I had two other computers in my garage. I also have floppy drives, network cards, cables, etc… I’m not sure how much of this stuff is still here, but if you need something specific, ask me and I’ll tell you if I have it, or just arrange a time to drop by and have a look. I might also give you free car stuff, you never know, but don’t expect to walk away with a bb S15 T28 or kouki tails or something like that (trust me… I don’t HAVE nice car stuff for myself, much less to give away), prolly gonna get stock speakers or something crappy like that :smiley:

I’m giving this crap away b/c I am moving and would rather NOT pack it. Free stuff is not limited to car and computer, I prolly have other shit that I don’t mind parting with. (I can think of posters, off the top of my head)

edit: also, I’m willing to trade the T2 Tungsten that I bought off the forum in the summer for OEM aero, and one more thing on the FREE list: Windows Small Business Server 2003 180 day evaluation REAL copy that you can crack and use forever. It also includes Outlook 2003 and Frontpage 2003. The CDs are holographic and pretty :smiley: edit 2: I believe the Outlook and Frontpage are NOT a trial version and the real thingy, I’ll test and see. If they are real, that’s $2-300 software you’re getting for free :smiley:

pm’d

what are the comnputers you have chilling in your house?

Crappy, like Pentium MMXs. I wouldn’t be giving them away if they weren’t :smiley:

hey i could go for some stock speakers do you really have any?

i have stock speakers if you want em

Yea, I for sure have stock speakers. Prolly the deck too, although that one might be in my friend’s garage not mine.