FREE MONEY WTB 240sx ka motor

Guys engine on my winter beater blew and my sr20 is out but in no condition to be put back in. If someone has a spare 240 motor lying around or can find one I am offering a descent reward please send any inquires to my email damonspeeds@yahoo.com or call me at 335-5375. I should have a motor by monday if I search enough this weekend but giving the time crunch I am giving someone incentive to find one for me and make some loot.

ill see what i can do, i can get a 95 engine and tranny for cheap 117K

and also i can get a motor, but no tranny with it.

but ill see what i can do, look on crigslist everywhere throught out NYS, PA,CT,MA,RI everywhere except to pay from 100-400 for motorset, no more than that.

Good luck. Awhile back my buddy couldnt find a buyer for his KA motor so he kicked it down a giant ravine and watched it get up to 35mph taking out trees in its path. I can give you the address if you want to go get it. ;D

:asshole ;D

I’ve got an incomplete KAE and a complete KADE, KAE I think the valve timing is off so it wouldn’t start (yanked some misc electronic pieces off for a school project) and the DE has a spun bearing I believe since the oil pump went bad.

If you can make good of one of them, let me know and we can work something out.

I’d rather take the one that has been rolled down the hill :rofl

yeah I bought a reiable vehicle that I can also tow my car with and go off road with so I am porable going opt out to buy a ka just to pu tthe sr20 in. This idea of putting the smaller motor in came when my vehicle died and had no other options to drive