Free stuff: Give away your *junk* you don't need

generous guys!
ill see what i have laying around here…

i have some piping that came off of an 89 Accord , it probaly is the entire exhaust , well its here and free , and a rubber intake tube for 89 SOHC 240

i have a stock spoiler that came off a 93 hatch. its all rusted /reason why i took it off. anyone wants it come get it

free stock s13 rotors front and rear need machining

also have stock steering wheel and drivers seat bad condition tho

I got some things I would like to get rid of

89 Front Bumper in Flat Black

Two universal fog lights( wired to be direct replacements for DTRL)

Please come and take this away Im located in Mississauga PM me if interested Thanks

i got basiclly an entire interior from my 89 its brown and i want it all gone 91 drivers seat 89 passanger seat rear bench carpets dash mouldings dorr paners w/o power window controls

I can give out drifted to death tires as souveniers… someone come take my pile away from me and use them to heat your house for the winter in your fireplace lol… I just found out I will need to pay nearly 100 dollars to dispose of them… ftl…

Are these the non-toxic emission tires? If so, i’ll take em all and burn them in my backyard; want to roast marshmallows?

i have a beta fish tht i dont like any one want it lol ?

put them behind Cdn tire?

or take them to the dump…

Our local one charges $90/tonne

free 200 watt sub (i dunno if it works)

Free H3 35W foglight bulb in Mississauga.

Free stuff…
http://www.makemilk.com/wtb/trade-n-sell/jan%202007/free_stuff.jpg

free to good home

Complete S13 heater core, with the AC part aswell. also included is the panelling that leads to te vents.

Want to get rid of it ASAP

box that holds 2 12" subs. sealed. fits in a s13 coupe. someone come get this thing

for free. 1 roll used toilet paper not rolled. item is as is, in 1/10 condition pretty shitty. i wont lie. i was gona put it in the recycling bin. will ship to where ever. buyer pays shipping. i need this gone.

^wtf lol

lmao… thats a pretty shitty deal you got goin there