FREE: Tires, some with rims *PICS*

Decided to clean out the attic today to get ready for some remodeling I’m going to be doing. My need for space is your gain.

First up, 2 brand new (still got the little rubber fingers on them) Lee Turbo II tires. 205/60/15.
***** GONE *****

Next up, 4 185/70/14 tires on 5x100 steel wheels (fit my Fiero, tons of other cars). Two of these tires are matching tread (center 2 in the picture), the other two are mis-matched. They all have about the same tread left (60+%).
***** GONE *****

Finally, 4 matching 245/45/17 BFG Geforce Comp TA KDWS. Pretty worn on the shoulder from the GTO strut rub issue, but still usable. These are the stock tires that came on the GTO.
***** GONE *****

No dibs because they’re free. First person to take them from my garage in Williamsville gets them. I’ll deliver within a 15 mile radius of 14221 for $25. Got some errands to run, will check back here this afternoon. Remember, first come first serve. Thanks for shopping at Jays Deep Discount Tires.

Bump

Someone is coming to pickup the 15’s tomorrow.

Still have the 14 steelies w/tires and the 17’s. Can’t get cheaper than free. I’m not paying anyone to take them away. :slight_smile:

interested in the 17s
If I can ever get a fucking spare moment off from work I will swing out and pick em up

PM sent

I’ll take the 15s when the other guy falls through

if for any reason either of the other people pick up the 15’s i’d love to take them off your hands. let me know, available to pick them up anytime after 5 mon-sat, and anytime at all sundays

17’s are gone

14 steelies are gone

15’s are supposed to be gone Sunday. If that falls through I’ll try 00Audi00 and TheSecondme.

good deal :slight_smile: lol

And the 15’s are gone as of 12pm Sunday. Hope everyone gets some use of of them.