Free welder

lolz

Fret not, it was nothing you would use on anything in your stable. It’s a welder good for fixing tractors, or girders and shit like that, not to weld nice exhausts up.

Got any free TIGs coming up anytime soon?

jeff you dont have a tractor, we have 3… trade you for a rb25 interkewler, oh wait you still owe steve .225 cents for that, and the penny has to be cut in 1/2 not ground down.kthxbye

^ :rofl

So hooked, are you getting that welder to me or what… I’ll pay for it if need be. Seriously, let me know I’m getting sick of typing about it! haha

i thought you were joking… :rofl… i need it for a couple things coming up, I just threw out my grams old mig and arc welder, because they both caught on fire in my garage last summer :rofl… thats another story… but ill let you know, or you can borrow it when ever

Thanks dude, if you’re gonna just do some stuff and then want to get rid of it let me know! I’m in no rush

Me and a friend have this idea for a offroad gokart. and involving my extra SOHC KA24e :shifty that and i want to make a brushguard for the 240 :rofl … i kid i kid

lolz, me and steve had that idea a few years back when he had that ka out of his current s13, now we wanna make one out of parts from the buick 3.3 i got, but thats after i finish my projects and steve finishes the '66, so pretty much in 20 yrs. haha. and brushguard>240

Lolz, free no.