welder for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

first come first serve bitches!!!

ac/dc stick welder 250 amp max. 220 volt outlet. same as ur dryer’s
dont recall brand name. excellent shape welding leads r all there.

i bought this off a buddy of mine. i just set it to use as a scratch start tig set up and used it soley for that when doing pipe
u can get ur own scratch start set up for like 150$ or so from northesat or where ever. you’ll just need an guage and shield gas tank.

i will not hold , first dibs what ever!!! who ever shows up firts wins. yes it will fit in the trunk of ur car…

HAVE AT IT !!! address below…

;D ;D ;D

k leaving now. see you in 7 minutes

if i didnt have one and wasnt so lazy i’de run and get it now

someone will take advantage of this :smiley:

goodluck with that… shop closed like 2 hrs ago. LOL

see u in the am, then LOL ;D

k

what time do you open

Yo kramer you need to pick this up, we can weld all joe jiggs doors shut!!!, or atleast learn and do kramerbuccs special oragamis

what in the fuck did you just say

that ep3 looks ghey as fuck and this welder seems like i could use it for maybe some projects that i don’t have. i really do need a welder though. why you may ask? i just do.

no seriously hank what time are you open tomorrow?

seriously. i’m drinking heavily right now some i’m hoping for 10-11 ish tomorrow.

SSHHHHHhhHH dont tell the wife but i’m not really open tomorrow. suppose to be just working on my stuff and pouring cement for the lift finally!!! :ninja

:lol

Would it be ok if I stopped by like noon or a little earlier? Hopefully it’ll still be there lol

actually, i just remembered my friend joe jiggs has a welder. i’ll get back to you if he won’t let me use it :lol

so uh if im there in the morning when you get there does that mean i get a free welder?

^yeah, caus i’m not getting it lol

Address? Will it fit in an S14??

address is in his sig, i’ve never seen it i dunno how big it is. give him in a call in the morn.

Yeah but what town is Kings Rd lol

im going to camp out

:gay