Freee Entertainment Center

My parents need to get rid of their old entertainment center with the quickness. They just got a new set up and this one is just taking up room in the garage. The top of it is a little scratched from the TV they had on top of it, and one of the shelves is scratched. It will look good all cleaned up though.

GLWS! bump for a guidette

bahahahahaah. srs though, someone should pick this up, best entertainment center EVER.

how big is the main compartment? (where TV goes)

id like some measurements…might come get it…

I will measure the main compartment when I go to my parents this afternoon and let you know.

NO trades- just come get this one!!!

k thx

if you figure out the demensions ill be more interested… ive been looking for a new stand for a while

SHUT UP I GOT DIBS MOTHERFUCKER

lol:hug

The compartment where the TV would go, if you didn’t want to put it on the top of the stand is 34in x 34in.

Someone come get it!!! They really want to get rid of it ASAP

i gotta measure my TV and ill let you know this evening!

damn shits to small for my tv, thought id never say it

Just man up and put the TV on top of the entertainment center…

Anyone else interested in this? You could even take the glass off and use it for fire wood?!?

sooooo ???

Trade for 1 bag of craisans- you can keep the rest of the stuff!

SRS- I will be at my parents tonight- it’d be great if someone could come get this off their hands…

Can a modz please clean this up-

back on topic- SOMEONE COME GET THIS THING ASAP!

you retard. cleaned :slight_smile: :hug

WTF- I want the bs out of my thread naow or else I’m going to get LOUD and whiny like certain other girl members :wink:

LOL

clean my ass !

honestly just smash that fucking shit and throw it on the side of the road like us habibs do !

fixed

:rofl hahaha