Freezer Chest

Let me know if you know anyone selling one. I had one lined up recently and the seller sold it to someone else as I was on my way to pick it up.

Looking for a chest and not and upright. LMK I’m not looking to spend more than $150.00 for something I don’t necessarily need.

How big do you need? When I was looking for one on craigslist the sellers were all out of their mind, anything somewhat modern looking they wanted $100++. We went to lowes and got their cheapest, it’s a Holiday brand. Got really good reviews and it’s perfect for what we use it for. It’s deep but not super wide so it fits well in our basement. I think at the moment it’s holding 2 frozen pizzas, 4 lbs of burger, 2lbs of chicken thighs, bunch of drum sticks, 2 lbs of pork, 6 bags of veggies, a package of fish and probably 4 good sized steaks. It’s only like 3/4 full.

http://www.lowes.com/pd_75729-33112-LCM050LC_0_?productId=3042385&Ntt=holiday+freezer&Ntk=i_products&pl=1&currentURL=/pl__0__s?newSearch=true$Ntt=holiday freezer

This is the one we bought, go to the post office and tell them you just moved and wondered if they had any 10% off lowes coupons left. That’ll cover the tax and you’re under $150. Buy online and get free delivery.

Edit: Shit, I dont know how to get the link to work, lol.

i bought a 7 cu. ft. one at sams club for $189. It has plenty of room…and its a GE

I think this is the the route I’ll end up going. Looking on craigslist everyone wants like 150 for their 15 year old 7.0 cu. ft… The few decent deals I have found sell before I can get there. I think I’ll just shop around for a brand new one at this point. Thanks for the in put guys.

This thread will remain open until I find something, so if anyone knows of anything out there LMK still.

EDIT: and free membership for college students at sams club… awesome.

sams was the best deal i found when i shopped for mine…i love it…plenty of storage.

Anyone feel like going for a ride to sams club? preferably someone with a sams club card lol

I have a 16CU ft. one that I got on craigslist for $250. It is capable of holding a couple of people. I have a BJ’s membership if you need.

Thanks Mike but’s that is WAY to big for me. BJ’s only has one freezer and it’s way to small … I need one that’s JUUUUUUUUUUST right.