Freshly rebuilt b18

fully assembled b18a short block with a fresh rebuild ZERO MILES ON IT-350 firm

comes with sensors, oil pan along with gasket

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e393/WGFletch4ws/IMG_0706.jpg
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e393/WGFletch4ws/IMG_0705.jpg

350 for any fresh rebuild is a steal. bump for j00.

thankkkk you but know one seems to want thissss wtf…good winter project maybe lsvtec build!!!

might know someone who wants it

ugh, if my civic didnt have so much rust id pick this up for a nice swap

GLWS
and yea $350 is a sweet deal

let me know man, thanks

teh rust is just going to come back anywayssss haha

wowwwww

ttt, i need some cash

bump.

bump…300 takes this i need it out of my garage

I can’t believe no one wants this…super super cheap. I almost don’t want to rebuild any of my stockers now cuz I’ll want like $500 for em being freshly rebuilt.

paging zero5672, buy this!

tell me about it…someone pick this fucker up already its sitting in my garage it needs a new home!!

Where in Rochester are you located?

Pittsford

i just pmd ya back, lemme no

Obd2?

this is still forsale and i honestly dont no if its obd2 or not i dont thikn it makes a difference for the bottom ends?? someone will know on here im sure if they wanna chime in

just look at the oil pump to tell if it’s “obd-II”. If there is place to bolt on the crank angle sensor, it’s obd-II ready.

If the oil pump doesn’t have the spot to bolt the crank sensor to, it is just a matter of changing it out with a newer oil pump. Also, a quick FYI, all obd-II oil pumps are the same…meaning if there is a mounting point for the crank angle sensor…the oil pump is good for b16, ls, gsr, crv…all b-series. So when people say that put an itr oil pump on the motor, it’s a joke becuase it’s no different than any other b-series pump. The only thing you can do to make a b-series oil pump work differently, is modifying it by shimming the oil control jet which will net you increased oil pressure. This isn’t necessary for most applications.

correct me if im wrong but my obd0 block has the same exact sensors on the back as does this block.

i thought that after obd0 there was 2 ports on the back that you could vent the block from, and there is only one on my block and this block.

i honestly dont no the difference i just wnat this thing outtt offff myyy garageeeeeee

300!!!come pikc it up