friday nite april 22nd boredom?

another plug for my buddies band:i know i posted one a couple weeks ago but they’re playin at the praha in tarentum tomorrow nite. they have an awesome band openin up for them too, big house pete. very good show by 2 awesome bands. i think it starts right around 10, $5 to get in and you gotta be 21. so if your bored, stop out. i know a few people on here should be there.

me, tony, jimmy, and i already talked to chad bout possibly comin. i think amanda is comin with me 2 :smiley:

nice on saturday murder by death and wings of azrael are playing a Free show at IUP starting at 8pm

Praha is a cool place. buddy of mine had a CD release party there last summer. Strange place though lot of hot girls were there. Def a place to be.

Yeah Anybody see the two bar tenders OMG :hitit:

dark haired one is all mine foo

Ill LET you have for just because I’m not going to be there.

y not?

ill be up at st vincent college tonight visting a buddy of mine. hopefully gonna be fun

woo hoo for Ill Fated!! :slight_smile: They rock! Gettin ready to leave for there now

you’re goin way too early…on a side note i hope the girls at the bar forget to put half those drinks on my tab again…oh and big house pete friggin rocks too

no way…i am going early to get a head start on drinking…and our tab was way cheap last time too…only $22 for two of us, and I was trashed…oh yeah and i agree big house pete was good

mine was 23 and i bought rounds for everyone there i think, at least 20 beers and they were like 2.50 a piece that night

hahaha…sweet well maybe they will be stupid again tonight…ok see ya there kurt :slight_smile:

you should be hanging out with me at the beach… :frowning:

ya, the beach would be nice…:slight_smile:

ibcuttypunksdarkstar