Friggin Laser beams! [To Replace Spark Plugs]

Sorry, all I caught was blah, blah, blah I am going to throw sand in your face.

And your right… they didn’t make a Supercar that sucked balls… but they did make a nice Supercar and fill it with parts that sucked balls… and then supplied said ball sucking parts to another manufacturer so they could ensure that their product did indeed meet the minimum required ball-suck level as well.

And your second comment is about as ridiculous as you are, and any person who could honestly be that closed minded is not even worth arguing with. Hell, even I like SOME Ford products.

“Gotta wonder why they went failed again”… Well, you obviously failed English even though they spent all kinds of money on your ass to help you pass, so why is it any wonder that Chrysler and Chevy went bankrupt after dumping money into their problems too?

You’re going to comment on my English and grammar while you are throwing “…” in your sentences? Sorry ass fuck, but it was late and on top of that I typed something way harsher to begin with and then I changed it last second.

The only time you come on NYSpeed is to make it clearly apparent that you think every motor company sucks dick compared to Chrysler, and it’s all mighty super car. You ever notice the large amount of online videos of corvettes, cobra mustangs, muscle cars in general, ricers and fuck, even diesel trucks whooping ass against Vipers? Hmmmm

The Viper is a nice car, but there are a lot of better ones out there so get over it. Chrysler products are shitty in general, that’s why they failed. Who the fuck buys anything Chrysler if it isn’t a jeep or something worth while.(Which is a whopping 3 models if that.)

Ford isn’t a cheap ass company. They have good looking, well equipped, cheap cars and a better business plan which is why they didn’t flop on their face so hard.

Running a business is about making more money than you spend to make it. Apparently the amount of cars Chrysler sold(Which was absolutely pitiful) wasn’t nearly enough to support it’s expenses. Obviously, no one liked to buy their cars. If you’re trying to say the only reason Chrysler failed was because they weren’t “Cheap asses”, you’re a dumb ass.

Also, provide some proof of your claim that Ford has bad electrical systems.

To be on topic,

Lasers are cool, I guarantee they are expensive as fuck but I also bet you probably never have to replace them.

no theyre arent, the vipers fuckin sweet! 98 gts is my dream car!!! currently looking for a wrecked one at adesa

but what is so wrong with a spark plug?

Nothing, that’s why it needs to be made obsolete…like everything else that works well. “Engineered failure” comes to mind.

Well, not quite. I’m a ford fan as much as the next guy, but Ford did take out HUGE loans a year before all the turmoil began because they were in shit shape. GM and Chrysler just landed in the shit spot when the light was on the economy. Ford was as bad as the two now bankrupt giants a year earlier, but was able to get loans before the banking system went under.

This is sig worthy…LOL

Let me know when you are done giving Ford a BJ…

What kind of proof would you like there sir? I dont generally keep the Ford shit that goes bad, I just replace it and wait for it to fail again.

What was it that this thread had to do with Vipers? Oh, thats right, you are just another butthurt toolbag that is trying to push my buttons.

Lastly, the reason that so many videos exist on youtube of people racing Vipers [which is a completely off point topic that only an idiot would bring up, seeing as Stock Vs. Modified races are always a bunch of BS for any comparison relating to much of anything] is that whether you want to admit it or not, the car is a benchmark, and is what people compare things to. Don’t blame me… blame the haters like yourself for doing it. If the haters hadn’t been so adamant about beating the car, it wouldn’t have become a performance benchmark in the first place. Say what you will, but while you are typing there are 10,000 ricers out there trying to figure out how to beat one, and 10,000 more bragging about how they raced one…

PS- I actually come onto NYSpeed to piss off people like yourself. Its a hobby of mine.

Honestly, I think it is an interesting concept and one that could lead to advancement and improvements in time.

not gonna lie you’re right. vipers are a good benchmark for just about anyone. Easier to find a viper than a Ferrari/Lambo driving around. I too love Chryslers. turbo dodge ftw.

Bump! Using pulse microwaves instead of spark plugs:

I wish I had good ideas like that