yup...LS1 in a terminator.

brought to you by your own personal Livernois motorsports.

Vroom! Vroom!

That video is full of win

what a waste, shoulda dropped a 5.4 in it.

at least someone is smart …

and very fond of the mullet

motherfucker thats the third gen f-bodies .the 4th gen gets the bitches wet ni99a

oh i forgot, gettin em wet n gettin SSSSSSideways

we dont need blowers to make power…

and apparently Livernois is fully aware of this lol

o yah, give up on the gettin em wet and sideways thing. Your the only one still carrying on that.

you always play the “u need a blower card” well we dont need a lot of cubes to make power:thumbup

i think its a good move, gets through the rpm quick, takes a ton of weight off the front end, its not always as easy as “throwing a 5.4” in it. It was obviously well thought out. Livernois is big in both ford and gm efi engines so i would think they would know what they doing.

Anyone who installs the motor of a competing manufacturer in their vehicle has no pride in the car they are driving, or in the motor that they installed.

LAME.

Report that traitor to the Ford enthusiasts and let them have at him …

Or you’re a race team trying to do the best thing to win races…:retardclap

Actually, the 4.6 needs MORE cubes than the LS1 to make power.

The 5.7 makes 61HP per cube in my car and the 4.6 makes 57HP per cube on the 260 rated engine. So the 5.7 has an additional 80HP in a lighter, stronger motor.

Add in the weight difference from a mustang to a vette and you actually DO need a blower to keep up. Even then I have pulled stock pullied mustangs before, so you actually may need MORE than a blower in some cases.

:number1

Ford makes it…Chevy ShAkEs it…

shut up retard :retardclap:retardclap

No where in this thread is anyone talking about the 260 rated engine…:ponder. Try 390 (underrated quite a bit), 85hp/liter (not cube).

:number1:number1

But yea…an N/A motor is better for road racing, just too bad they had to ruin a terminator.

thats why ford made this bad boy, 331 cubes 385 N/A hp

http://bradbarnett.net/mustangs/timeline/99-04/00/LMCCobraR-14.jpg

your right…’

you need a blower, 4 cams and 32vales

we get it done with one cam, push rods, rocker arms and 16 valves.

and like someone said yesterday…adding boost, is adding cubes :wink:

they didnt ruin it. I guess they bought the car crashed or something like that, scrapped the motor, fixed it with a ls1.