Front End Loaders

updated again, ill have a few skidsteers for sale next week

Does that roller have v-tech, and does the cat 960 loader come loaded

Terex is sold!

Did you just sell that thing today because I just saw one of a flatbed on 87 about an hour ago headed west towards syracuse

That would be it. The guy bought it last week, we delivered it today.

man i see this equipment all winter long and i see some of it sitting in my Works back yard…

BUMP for the Sale tho

update bump

05 cat has been sold

Bump for a legit seller/good guy/partner in crime who helped me throw drumsticks out of the band room window and onto our teachers’ car in middle school

hmmmm i like the green one!!! too bad nothing is Detroit powered :frowning:

its got a detroit 471 in it with a new tranny

straight piped? i may have to come see it.

no straight piped, we will take $11,000 for it

off topic but ask jerry if he is thinkin of sellin that ford out back of Constantine the one that is green and white with the western plow Im lookin to buy a 4x4 with a plow before winter if it helps I do work for Constantine so maybe ill get a better price lol

Ill ask him, you want that truck specifically or something like it? he has a bunch of them from last winter still

I like that truck if he has something else decent with a plow an the 7.3 I wouldn’t mind looking at it

$2500 for it, needs some work either a head or a manifold, runs good though.

what are you looking to spend? we have a couple Chevys also

ok let him know ill get ahold of him in a couple weeks ill get the cash together the motor work isn’t a problem I got a buddy who builds powerstrokes for fun lol btw so he knows who it is I drive con 17

Bump updated some prices lowered

added a yacht for sale

960F has been sold, added another boat

looking to move this terex open to offers!