Lawn tractor with snow plow. Old, beat, cheap

I picked this up off a bud., It’s an old Craftsman tractor. 1989 vintage. This is a little tank. It’s got a 38" mower deck, and a 12HP Tecumseh engine. It’s a beater, but it fires right up and runs great. It’s a 5 speed. I was going to use it as a winter plow machine, but am going to go with a 4WD quad i think. It comes with the plow, mower deck, chains, an extra belt, and the original manual. The brakes need adjusted, but otherwise it is functional. Seat is shitty, but will hold your ass in place. $175 for everything, come and get it.

i wish you would have posted this a few days ago. My sister just dropped $2000 on a new one

I may just take this. I should be in Butler tomorrow at some point. PM’d you.

you dont know how tempted I am to buy this and make it into a lawnmower racer :rofl:

Those older Craftsman tractors sure are tanks. My Uncle/Cousin has the same one they bought in the early 90s. It has been used weekly since then during the summers and fires up every time. I don’t think they’ve ever done maintenance on it either and its still running strong.

Just wanted to throw that in there for a bump.

put me in line if it is not claimed. I’m in need of a cheap lawnmower.

If I didn’t already have 2 I’d be all over this…great potential for a woods beater…

Good tractors. We had and used a 1981 Craftsman until about 4 years ago.

Still available.

I know someone who was looking for something like this. I won’t talk to them until tonight or tomorrow but will let you know.

Think this would fit into the back of a minivan of I folded all the seats down? If so, I’ll come get it as soon as possible. Let me know, I can bring cash. I may also be able to get a utility trailer if I have to.

Sorry Gillbot, it was already spoken for when you posted your message.
Sold