FS: 00 gsr part-out

Pass door (with glass, without inside panel) $100
Rear hatch with glass and spoiler sold
Hood $75
Pass fender $50
Driver fender (has dent in it not in real good condition but can be fixed) $20
Rear bumper (driver side has some damage where it mounts, can easily be fixed with a plastic welder) $40
Front and rear Leather seats, armrest, $400
Steering wheel with airbag and passenger airbag $250
Sunroof $40

I also have a full rear disc brake conversion with all sensors, ebrake cables, ss brake lines, slotted rotors. If the price is right I will let it go, if not it will go on egay. I just watch one sell for over $300 with less than what I have.

Also a front disc conversion, all the same goodies as with the rear

I preffer pick up or to meet someplace, I am located in corning ny. I can get pictures for all items, prices are always negotiable.

Color of body parts is purplish, blue (factory acura color)

I also have alot of other random stuff for this car, so if you don’t see it, just ask. I probably have it. (such as ac stuff, or some interior pieces)

Any questions, please ask, thanks for looking

Motor and tranny is sold

updated 12-03

if you have the stock CD, how much and would it work in my 96? Tan Rear view mirror?

Someone was looking for a fender earlier today

i got dibs on the gauge and seats if you have them

Wher ya located??? I got dibs on the hood. Pics on the hood.

shitt i was lookin for a drivers side fender , mines all smashed up , how bad is yours? any pics, also do u have the window switch housings? would you part with the door panels? how much ?

sorry no stock cd player and the rear view is broke

Located in corning ny 14830
I’ll get pics up for you guys tommorrow, its dark now and the stuff is outside

Its not great, but it not the worse. I’ll have pics tommorrow
I am selling the door panels. (drivers might be in rough shape, I don’t remeber off hand) Name a price
What side switch housing do you need.

I need both housings driver and pass mine are cracked in half, do u have the power antenna, arm rest, gauge cluster n shit as well?any thing aftermarket?, how much do u want ( each individual item)

Drivers side panel is junk. $5 for switch
Pass side is good $25
I have the power antenna $20
Arm rest, I want to sell with the seats, if I sell the seats seperate it wil be for sale
Gauge cluster is spoken for

heres teh fender, its bent on the side as you can see, and has slight surface rust in that spot. I hit it with some paint, just to stop it from rusting any deeper
It could easily be saved, with some time and bone

I will have more photos I promise guys, this stuff was small enough for me to get into light without busting my ass in the dark

have any wheels?

sorry no wheels, they are my winter sneakers for my car

tail lights? if so are they the all reds?

no taillights or headlights

do u have the wiring harness for the body my turn signal harnesses are fucked
lmk :tup:

there are a few small dents about the size of a dime, and a small scratch and a small spot of surface rust, latch area also has a small spot of rust

I have the entire chassis harness (excluding engine harness), but I want to sell it as a whole. Unfortunatly I want $250 for it and do not want to seperate it at this time
I’ll keep you in mind if I have to seperate the harness

worked good its on, ok lmk if u cant dump that harness

read the GUIDELINES BEFORE POSTING

ARGH

added “FS:” in title