FS: 01 honda cbr 929rr all custom head turner

01 honda cbr 929 rr limited edition why be that guy that has the bike everyone got . has 10,000 miles, new chrome swing arm, chrome rims, chrome frame and sub-frame, chrome calipers and roters, chrome oil cover and stator cover, chrome levers, chrome bars and much more chrome. has a full d&d exhaust, one down two up sprockets and 520 chain. all new bearings and bushings, power commander 3. has k&n filter, velocity stacks. has led integrated taillights( circle) also has the led integrated taillight with all the hardware and undertail if needed to put back on. custom paint job, new rear and front tire, swing arm license plate bracket. new stator, rectifier and battery. custome paint and giving the left over paint and supplys with it, and extra parts i have has full led kit very bright much more… any questions or are interested call 716 903-6971
5000 or b/o need to get rid of will deliver for free
(prefer calls over pms, dont check nyspeed enough)

it is located in cheektowaga new york and pics will be up soon.

PICS. SELL THINGS!

edit: ESPECIALLY SHIT IN ALASKA!

:eekdance:

I seen this on craigslist. did you happen to see the guy who posted a comment about it hating on it?

heres the bike

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/mcy/1056100311.html

edit: adding that the first pic is what happens when girls see it they love it (little girl), not a selling point lol…

although I did see your ad before and the only pic with a girl in it was the one who was over 18. may want to edit

Hey Cory, Good luck with the sale :tup:

woman included?

id hope not

Is the kid that we met up with at the mall and rode with?

Yeah Joe :lol:

ew shes like a 5 year old girl you sicko.

look at the other pic with the older one

Well someone should definitely buy this since it is, in fact, the fastest bike in the world :rolleyes:

chrome calipers and roters. SIQQQQQQQQQQQQQ:meh2:

GLWS

glws.

yes

and the HIV

youre the guy with the gti that was emailing me on myspace on how to wheelie right?

YUTTTTT UGHHHHH