FS: 01 Wrangler over 10k in mods...

01 wrangler, yellow, 5 speed, no a/c about 52k miles cd/cassette, stock 10in sub. Now for the mods… 4’ skyjacker lift with quick disconnect sway bars, detroit front and rear locking dif’s, Dana 44 rear axle, Dana 30 in the front soon to have a 44 spline axle shaft. Heavey duty front track bar and tie rods. 7/60 u-joints Light guards all the way around. Warn - rocker guards, dif guards, gas tank guards, steaking box guard, skid plate/transfer case guard, Rear corners armor plates. craiger rock crawler rims, Warn front and rear rock crushing bumpers with the swing out tire carrier in the rear. 5 33’s goodyear wrangler mtr’s the rear tire carrier can take up to 35’s. Warn 9,500 pound winch with warns winch accesory kit that nunps it up to 19,000pd capacity. Comes with choker chain, snatch block, tree saver, gloves, and remote control for the winch. CB radio system. Roll bar mounted fire extinguisher. Passenger side mounted snokel. Custom 4’ round led tail lights. Heavy duty front driveshaft (forget the manufacturer) re- geared to 4:56 with a raised transfer case. KC highlight exterior windsheild lights, Delta H4 ice blue headlights. Tree cutter cables mounted. 3 mounted D’rings with hitch adapter on rear, Lock boxes mounted in the back for tools. Tools come with it. Ive got enough in the back to change out axle shafts right on the trail. Highlift jack mounted on read tire carrier. Got the regular soft top with extra back windows…also have the safari top with the windjammer and deck cover… Hard doors with and extra set of complete soft doors for the summer. Centerforce 2 performance clutch f’ing 700 for tha thing! , Oasis speed bleeders, tire air down kit, and a whole shit load of misc other stuff that i bought and took off…I know im forgetting alot but this is off the top of my head. any questions feel free to ask. kelley blue book lists as 15,250

http://www.kbb.com/kb/ki.dll/kw.kc.ucp?kbb&14214&;077000&;;ucr;&6;JE;A5

So im asking 16,500 obo. i know its a grand over blue book but ive got every receipt for this thing showing over 10k in mods…Ill answer any questions ya got…please let me know if anyone can post pictures for me! Problems: since this is a trail rig, its got some sctratches, mostly in the armor plates and rocker guards and the places that are protected…the steering box has a slow leak…u can get lifetime warranty ones, but i spend 2 dollars every month for a bottle of box fluid with stop leak and top it off. No other problems accept regular maintenance. I just rplaced the front fan and fan clutch…new belt, new belt tensioner, front wheel bearings…new output shaft, just changed the oil, and greased up my driveshafts. all that little stuff. All the work on this has been done by myself or @ United Four Wheel Drive in clarence by Matt Holt, most of the mods are still under warranty.

PICS: http://community.webshots.com/user/yellowtj

some pics are before some of the most recent mods, but you ge the idea

wow very nice…good luck with the sale

OT: do you live at canisius? See a jeep just like that around all the time

Connor?

OT again, did you go to iroquois?

i do go to canisius…no i didnt go to iroquois…and yea its connor…whos are you cold accord?

I guess I’ll sum the last few posts up.

Would the following statement be correct?

You’re name is Connor, and after graduating from Iroquois you decided to attend Canisus College.

his name is Dre. Andre to be exact.

GLWS. That truck is maddd tittays.

^^ ur trunk is mad titties.

nice jeep, something like that will be a project of mine someday.

GLWS

yea whats up connor its andre. whats next for your driveway?

not sure yet…its just time for a new project. i sent you a pm and it wasnt working so u might have gotten like 4 of them…

you live next door to me. I have the red GTO @ 111 meech

haha wow what a small world

anyone??

Ive seen your TJ a few times in the buffalo area :tup:

thanks…i think its gonna be hard to sell it around here, not too much interest in this area but im willing to negotiate if anyone is interested