FS: 02 WRX *$10,600 Firm*

i cant take a trade at this time… i need the cash for a different car/project

just put it on autotrader.com as soon as a link comes up i will put it on here… what nobody like allwheel drive turbo’s around here?

Byrdman, there are a lot of poor dreamers on NYSpeed. Everyone wants, non one has cash. This is not a good place to sell a car. Even $1500 cars get lowballed, it’s sad. Good luck with your sale.

Only Dreamers drive automatic sports cars

I don’t get it?

what does that mean?

uhh, bump? yeah, bump.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=240047367&dealer_id=62149499&car_year=2002&model=IMPREZ&num_records=100&systime=&make2=&start_year=1981&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=10&marketZ

Me neither…lol…bump for a Nice WRX at a good price…GLWS!!!

ok fine… tell your rich friends to man up and buy my car… haha

any track time? estimate of what its puttin down to the wheels?

i never took it to the track or anything like that… i never really abused it… when i bought it i changed all the fluids and whatnot and have baby’d it for the most part… i can say when u hit 2500 rpm the turbo kicks in… puts u in your seat and keeps you there… it just loves to clime the rpms like its nothing… just a great car… if u put in a 3 or 4 grand torque converter… i cant even imagine how ridiculous it would be off the line… already is fun

BUMP!!! do to a test drive today with a kid who low balled me for my car… asking price dosent mean try and take me down $2,000 in the first week of selling it… I love B-lo… no harm done tho

OKok… $10,600 firm… im low balling myself… more than fair price… i need the cash for my 68’ firebird/bills/ and of coarse a new car… ANYBODY? this put me in det and probally out of my family… lol

NEW PRICE… anybody like? haha

just got it inspected today and extensively looked threw… very strong car

Bump for a good guy.

bumpppppppppppppppp… had it inspected… and at 2 mechanics from people interested but bailing last sec.

i dont get it either

im slightly interested , if the price were just a TAD lower.

sr20drftsx… shoot me a pm with what your thinking

GLWS, I want to see the 68 Bird from Kenmore. :tup: