SOLD: 2002 Subaru WRX

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

2002 Subaru Impreza WRX.
World Rally Blue
77,000 miles
5-Speed

Runs and drives very good. Does not have any of the common transmission problems, shifts flawlessly. Running stock boost. New OEM clutch kit and flywheel. Interior and exterior are clean. The car is lowered on AGX 5-way adjustable shocks and yellow lowering springs (not sure of brand). Goodridge stainless brake lines. Turbo back exhaust off an 06 STi. K&N drop in filter.

$9995 obo

mother fucker, if you had this in july when I was applying for a a loan I would have made the trip out there to get this. Good price and GLWS I dont see you haveing this for more than a week

I already have a person very interested in this but hes trying to sell his GSR first instead of trading it in. (It was the red 97 GSR I had for sale a couple months ago, maybe someone here would want it?)

That scoop looks monstrous. GLWS, clean looking car.

it’s tough to see how low it is. would this be decent in the snow? are the tires all season or summer? i’m getting real interested.

thats like the best deal ever for a car like that

nice looking car. info on the gsr can pass it on to a couple people.

GRRRRRR i want this. please have deals like this in march when im in the market for a solid DD

look up threads under my name, same condition but taillights are all red. he’s asking $5000

is it a new oem clutch or aftermarket?

UGH someone buy my notch

oem from what I’ve been told

Good price

ughhhh… come spring, i’m buying a car from you. please please have a deal like this in the spring. haha…

bump for you

i would rather have this than my blazer…

wats ur nmbr

Quick google of the business name/location found this:

Detailz Automotive
1651 Union Center Maine Hwy
Endicott NY 13760-1340
(607) 785-4414

FYI, I drove by his place this morning and he’s got a lot of nice looking cars there.

that is my old address and phone number, current is:

Detailz
1551 Union Center Maine Hwy
Endicott NY 13760
(607) 727-8308 (my personal cell)

FYI, I bought a car off Ryan and he is a stand up guy. No worries from buying anything off him
Wish I had the cash for this beauty…wanta trade for a 4dr civic with a b16 swap :rofl:

bump