FS: 03 Spec V, Edmonton

03 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V. Vibrant Blue, factory mint condition, sport package (moonroof, ABS, 60/40 folding rear seats, side airbags, 300W rockford fosgate system, etc.). 35,000 km, factory SE-R winter alloys with performance pirelli winter tires, extras including bra, original owner, all service records.

C$20,000. PM me for more details.
Jay

You may want to rethink that price. Even with low kms, you’ll be lucky to get 16k.

LOL $20,000 for an 03, your crazy!!! id give you 18 max if it was MINT!!! mine is in good cond with 60 000km and 4 yr warrenty left, i paid $16,000

nobody will ever pay that just so you know. might as well keep it then.

im sure its a beautiful car, but its true man sorry, 20k… that is low km but 17 is what i say maybe

yah 17 bc there is no warrenty but if its in good cond then id say its worth that.

Bump! :smiley:

I donn’t know why you would bump this… I paid 21,900 for my 05 new… I also paid 16,900 for my 04 which had 26,XXXkm’s on it… I am 100% sure you will not find a buyer for it at that price.

^^^^^^^
X a BIZILLION

i agree

Is that $20k negotiable? Post some pics.

BTW, consider selling the winter wheels and bra separately. You’ll get more money for the extras if you sold them loose then with the car.