FS: 04-05 2.5RS style scoopless carbon fiber hood - WRX/STI

[quote=“stichris”"]

This hood is designed for 2004-2005 Imprezas, and is styled after the 2.5rs. Super-rare design, and I haven’t seen it anywhere else recently. It does not have a scoop, and is perfect to streamline your STi/WRX after a FMIC installation. This hood is used, but looks nearly new and perfect.

Fitment is awesome, the weave is tight, and it utilizes your factory hardware, without the need for hood-pins.

I spend my time between Yardley, PA and Annapolis, MD, and would be willing to meet you anywhere in between, or at either location. I also have a box that I can ship it in, but shipping will be at your expense.

Looking for $500. Will consider trades involving stock STi front seats. I have my stock hood and scoop, so I do not need one.

[/quote]

Posted here as I’m good friends with the seller and thought some of you might be interested.

whoa. tasteful mod :tup:

get that on the rally car!

Bump for you silly AWD owners.

If you toss in a complimentary front mount im in!
…GLWS :slight_smile:

Bump, I thought Chris had sold this, it was still in his garage when I was in Philly this past week. His STI is gone, picked up an e39 m5 (modded, Avus). So he’s no longer interested in trades, but will take less than his asking price!