FS: 04 Kawasaki Ninja 636

FOR SALE: 2004 Kawasaki Ninja 636

So its spring. And I need to invest in one project this summer and have to sell one of the toys. I love my Jetski too much, so the Motorcycle has to go. The motorcycle Rides great, Sounds awesome and it has plenty of power. The bike was slid out 2 times over summer. I have rode it just like it is.

It wouldent cost much to fix this. If you dont care about looks you wont need to do a thing to the bike except regular tune ups.I have the mirrors too if you would like to put them back on. The frame, Motor, everything ,but the fairings are soo clean you could eat off them. I washed this motorcycle everytime a rode last year. I will also include an 2008 HJC helmet and Green Icon Jacket if wanted. it has a few scuffs. Im looking for about 4k for everything. PM and we can work it out. I will not take trades, Maybe a partial trade but i need mostly $$. PM me for more info, Pictures ect. A set of fairings will make this bike like brand new! TITLE IN HAND. YOU COULD HAVE THIS MOTORCYCLE TODAY!

Very nice bike, yea, you can get a set of fairings on ebay for $500 shipped or so. What kind of slip-on is that?

Its actually the factory exhaust. I drilled the rivits out. took the bandsaw cut it down then re rivited it. then i wrapped it with heat wrap. It sounds Real mean. Breaths real good

Hot bike… sucks to see you selling it.

I will attest, the exhaust does sound nice.

fuuuck, sexxxy. If its still around in a month or so and things work out the way i need em too, ill be all over this bish!
As incentive, what size is the helmet and jacket?

is everything you own green? :lol:

Nice bike :tup: Good seller :tup:

fuck the jetski ride all summer!

bike is tits. I’ll be sad to see it go.

awesome seller. GLWS.

It will be sad to see it go. I will for sure miss it. Made for some of summers best nights.

The Helmet and jacket are Both Medium.

Were you at my house one day with Will? I think you were wearing a black/green punisher shirt.

yeah that was me. I stopped by for a few minuites before you all went out riding.

Word, I remember you.

I’ll probably be coming to check it out for someone sometime this week.

Just let me know. any day is good

mileage??

look on pic LOL

haha dam and i read this like 5 times to make sure i didnt overlook…thanks

too make this bike mint would cost a pretty penny, those uppers cost 400ish alone. OEM parts are quite costly…

did you paint the stator cover?

yeah i painted over the cover a while ago. Ebay My friend… Or if you have a friend who is a parts unlimited vendor. WAY Cheaper.

frame sliders are essential!! pmed