FS:04 Yamaha Raptor 660

Im selling my 2004 Yamaha Raptor 660R everything works and runs good.

Has a busted taillight and sorta bent a-arm but still drives fine

2500 Firm

585-297-7028

[quote=“EclipsePimp”"]

Im selling my 2004 Yamaha Raptor 660R everything works and runs good.

Has a busted taillight and sorta bent a-arm but still drives fine

2500 Firm

585-297-7028

[/quote]

Hmmm, just broke my tranny for the second time on mine sunday. I might have to pick this up. Have any pics?

i wouldnt buy from that kid hes stolen a few things from me.

Just give me a call man don’t listen to the kid above me i never stole anything he doesn’t even belong to this site and if your going to post dont post in my thread keep comments to your self thanks.

[quote=“project96neon,post:3,topic:35960"”]

i wouldnt buy from that kid hes stolen a few things from me.

[/quote]

why do u retards insist on posting crap that has nothing to do with the item thats for sale

i know this kid ive lived with him for years hes stolen alot of my stuff and the red and white raptor he beat the shit outa but go look at it ur self make sure u ride it tho. just trying to help out

oh and btw someone should ban eclipsepimp for stealing my account project96neon so if he trys scaming again its not me.

hmmm im offering a 1400 …just because of the comments

ok im staying away from this thread

[quote=“Flipmo420,post:7,topic:35960"”]

oh and btw someone should ban eclipsepimp for stealing my account project96neon so if he trys scaming again its not me.

[/quote]

Stealing your account.lol. Wow just wow.

yea really sad what people do

its all good i already wrote someone about the login so lets see what happens

does my offer stand?

mike are you serious dude stfu. please keep comments to your self.

oh yeah hes my adopted brother hes mad cause he had to move out on his own sense hes 20, please disregard his messages.

yea ok im ur adopted brother lol…your crazy if you even try to scam with project96neon login your stupid everyone knows already you stole my login, and now your getting mad cause im helping people out because your trying to sell them a fucked up raptor

1400 for the fucked up raptor and family drama or what ever is goin on

it’s not a fucked up raptor anyone could come check it out this kid knows nothing about cars or wheelers i dont even drive this raptor only selling it cause i have no use for it and baseball no 2500 firm.

what am i scaming here lol im selling a wheeler but nice try please someone kick this kid off my thread no need to be on here thanks.

$1200, I just want it for parts.