FS: 12 tiki torches and a DVD player

My boss owes my 500 bucks, I have 12 of his tiki torches in my possession. I’ve called him twice a day for the past 3 weeks to get my fucking money and he doesn’t pick up. SO

the torches were like 6 bucks a piece at home depot. They are about 5ft tall, 4 bucks a piece, if you want them all 3 bucks a piece

also a Desay DS-5701 dvd player. Never used retails for 30 bucks… 20 bucks takes it

if you want everything at once all 12 torches and the dvd player… 40 bucks and everything is yours.

please take the torches at least off my hands… they are a pain in the dick sitting in my room and its kind of a weird convo when i bring a girl back with me from the bar… they have to know why i have them… and the bitches always want to steal them

Edit: i jsut realized i totally low balled my self lol

where are you? I could use these torches on saturday.
dibs onm the package, please call 901-1081

when do you want to pick them up?

wait your boss pays you in tiki torches?

where the fuck do you work? how can i get in? i love tiki torches

no… he fat ass owes me 500 bucks. these are his they were in my possession so i’m fucking selling them cause he is a cock sucker

No call, no PM. I still don’t know where they are, so I’m not sure when I would be able to pick them up.

Please call. 901-1081

i will take the dvd player

i live 2 mins away from ub north

Jack I’ll take the package and let u borrow them for this weekend if ya want.
LMK if that’s ok.
D

hey either one of you just PM me … and say hey i’ll pick them up at X time… i live in hadley on north campus…

just give me a time… 2-7 i’m in class so anything other than that…

later on i WILL be drunk soo… deal with me then if you ahve to… 40 bucks tomorrow would be super…

I will check my PMs at about 1130 tomorrow morning LMK

EDIT: jack sry about not calling… I don’t just call people… i work through pm or AIM. I’m very impersonal

DOES ANYONE STILL WANT THESE!?@!?@?!@

yeah i would love the tiki torches. want to deliver them?

yo i’ll tae the dvd player for $15

sold contact me via pm when you want me to deliver

DVD player is pending… the 12 torches are still for sale how about 30 bucks for all the torches
??

Sounds good, I no longer need them for the weekend, but might borrow them another time :slight_smile:

If you don’t want them anymore, they aren’t worth as much to me, so I’d buy em cheaper.

now there is one less torch if anyone is interested… for reason unknown… (fighting mike, fucking dickhead)