FS:15in 5x115 steelies w/ snows(4)SOLD

4 steel OEM malibu steel wheels, they were bought new two years ago and used for two winters.

15in x 6in
5x115 bolt pattern

aggressive 205/65r15 snows with one winter left.

the tread measure’s 4-5/32nds in the middle and 3/32nds towards the outside.

these are at my uncle’s house in boston, I don’t have pics but I can get them to show someone if they are interested.

$150

I thought you were selling these to me…

tire size and bolt pattern is completely different than the ones I talked to you about, and that set has way more tire life left.

The ones in question are most likely going with the car as I have received a deposit towards the full asking price, the deal may not go through until friday however so I will keep you posted, she is having someone else look at the car again today.

bump

$125

$100/BO

pics?

they are at my uncle’s in boston.

the tread is as described. If you know tread depth in 32nds then you have an accurate description, tires should be inspected closely in person not by pic.

they are black oem steel wheels with little to no rust, I believe he bought them new 3 winters ago and he just got rid of his malibu.

sorry looked at the info he wrote down for me and what I put in the original post, it’s 2 winters, thought it was three.

not that it matters, the tires have the tread I stated.

bump

5x115 also fits monte carlos…i think…ill have ot check but im 95% sure they do…

I may be intrested…just have to talk to the woman

hopefully the last bump for these mike.mike. wants them but isn’t getting a hold of me so a guy at work might take them thursday.

If anyone wants them it’s the first person with $75 for 4 decent snows on 4 real good steel wheels.