FS: 16" 4x100 Rims with tires (SOLD)

I am selling the rims that came on the crx. They are powder coated yellow and the tires on them seem in decent shape. Here are some pictures of the rims. The are not dented or scuffed, just have some of the powder coating peeling off. The lug pattern is 4x100. $250 OBO.

these would look so good on my new project car. in a different color obviously. but like all of nyspeed im broke :frowning:

glwts

i’ll let my friend know about these… he may or may not be looking for a set of rims for his focus

hmm i might have to buy these and spray them another color ill let you know

fucus is 4x108

hows the tread? pic with penny… my girl wants pink rims for her car what better then to ruin an already ruined set lol

also do they require special nuts? if so are they included?

they will need “tuner” lug nuts, they are not included but we sell them down at advance now at a good price. I will post up some pictures of thread later tonight when I get back from work.

What make are the wheels?

i was assuming that if the focus wasn’t 4x100 that maybe the other holes would fit… i’m guessing those would be 4x114 then? thanks for the info on the focus lugs though, i kinda wondered what they were

buy them they would look so sick

lol i’d love to but id rather get the car paid and all working good first.

trade for black 16" slips + cash on your end? pm me

here is a picture of the tread on the tires. I dont know what kind these are they are not stamped with any brand on them, they came with the car.

man these would be crazy though

if this kid comes thru with buying the rims this week these will be mine…

too bad sucka, these are mine. im getting them this week, probably before wednesday.

well selling a phone might make them even cheaper. but that never happened…

sorry bro, my brothers phone took a shit and i gave him that one. i dont need to make it cheaper either, have any use for guitar hero?

nah.

glwts

trade for some konig blatants!!

i have a lot of people interested. I will be gone from thursday to tuesday so if you want them before thursday let me know.