FS: 16X8 Enkie Wheels With new tires. $300 firm

16X8 Enkie Wheels made for GM for the Pontiac TGP. The are 5X115 with a I believe a 25mm offset. The Tires are 245/50-16 Kumho Ecsta 711’s and are BRAND NEW, not even a mile on them. I need to get at least $300 for the set. They are balanced with no outside weights and have chrome valve stems. Sorry for the Cell phone pics.

I will get better pics in the daylight tomorrow if anyone is interested.

Did you mean Pontiac GTP, or GTA? I never heard of the TGP and thought it was maybe I typo. I ask because if they’re GTA wheels I think I have a buyer for you.

[quote=“N’CTRL,post:2,topic:26190"”]

Did you mean Pontiac GTP, or GTA? I never heard of the TGP and thought it was maybe I typo. I ask because if they’re GTA wheels I think I have a buyer for you.

[/quote]

Nope they are from the rare Pontiac McLaren TGP, but they are an identical design to the GTA wheels, only these are 5X115 for GM FWD and the GTA wheels are 5X114.3 for GM RWD.

omgtubrograndprixlikeowah

very nice wheels and tires someone needs to buy these!! great guy to

no pix showing :gotme:

Bump, pictures are back up. (PhotoBucket was down this morning)

bump

Trades considered? I’ve got a set of chrome Eagle 192’s with extremely poor tires collecting dust that I’d like to get rid of, same 5 on 115mm bolt pattern. If not, I’ll still call dibs on these…I want’m. Keep in touch.

No trades sorry, I need the cash.

wow good buy even if someone needs just tires and why are the center caps from OLDS

[quote=“jkucz28,post:11,topic:26190"”]

…why are the center caps from OLDS

[/quote]

The wheels were on an olds for pics before I sold it. I also have the factory ABS center caps, or anyone who buys them can go on eBay and get center caps for any GM and pop them in.

i dun a good job balancing those bitches to

duurrr whats a TGP??? hahahah :lol:

That’s not a typo anniversaryss, they’re off of a Turbo Gran Prix.:snky: http://www.turbograndprix.com/

[quote=“Youngblood77,post:15,topic:26190"”]

That’s not a typo anniversaryss, they’re off of a Turbo Gran Prix.:snky: http://www.turbograndprix.com/

[/quote]

im well aware of this

i know all about the TGP. Me and justin had a talk about this b4.

The comment was complete sarcasm b/c teh first thing someone would have said is “dont u mean GTP” haha

:headbang:

Pending Sale.

SOLD