FS - 17" Black rims very cheap

200 BUCKS

Heres are a set of 17" Excels, a great set for some one to buy and possibly paint or just leave how they are, 3 are old and are flat black and one is brand new. they come with hankook tires. 2 of the tires are in great shape and have about 90% tread left the other 2 will need to be replaced.

The bolt pattern is 5x114.3 AKA 5x4.5

They are 7" wide and have a 40mm offset

I had them on a protege

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks for looking

Brandon
Oakdale
200 bucks
Post, pm, or email me at fatti03msp@yahoo.com

u might wanna put the bolt pattern in there & what they’ll fit

Thanks for the heads up, i thought i added that in.

bump

can you pm me some pics of any curbage or wear and tear?

might be able to generate good interest if you washed them up too?

lol ya true maybe ill do that this weekend.

might be tempted to buy these and have them repainted… seem to be pretty curbed up on that one rim

ya they have some rash lol, but nothing a lil paint and sanding cant fix. you know you want them.

bump

bump 275

bump

bump come to oakdale and pick them up and they are yours for 200 bucks.

bump

$200 is a good number for them, if they were the smaller pattern I’d buy them for the Cavaliero

Bump this is a pretty good deal 200 buck and you have a set of 17’s with 2 good tires. Wish the cavy had the same bolt pattern i need some money.

What size tires are on the rims? In the pic with all the tires shown, only one look good? Is the mismatched tire the other good one?

they are a mismatch and the tire size are 215/45/17

Do they fit on a mustang!? a 98 Mustang? let me know…

the bolt pattern is good but i looked on tirerack and the offset for the mustang rims where 24-25mm and these are 40mm. So im not sure how well they would work out, if anyone has any advice let me know cause i really would like to get rid of these quick.

Thanks.