FS: 17" Giavonna Rims Cheap

They are Giavonna 17" rims with a bolt pattern of 4x100 or 4x114. Looking for $300 but will consider any reasonable offer. These rims have seen a lil abuse but overall are in good shape and a good deal. Also these are sold without tires.

^-- Original description from SlowSaturn on UBRF

I bought these over the summer, but never put them on the car, and have since sold the car they were intended for. Basically they are sitting in my basement doing nothing. I paid $220 for them, and I really only want $200. They are a little scratched up like he said, but for the cheapness they are, powder coat would only cost a couple bucks, and have them in perfect condition. They also looked a little :gay2: with the center caps on imho, enough that i never even took them from him when i bought them, so no center caps unless he still has them.

http://www.slickcar.com/products/grkobe.jpg

Is what they look like with the center cap. I would love to see these gone asap so we have more room down there, so PM me or just post up any offers.

Mike

by center cap do you mean just the G part, of the whole cover? what were these on?

the whole cover. I can call him and see if he has them, but i highly doubt it. and i promise they look better without the cover. They were meant to go on a lancer when i got them, but never did. I believe that they were from a saturn originally

i don’t have them, threw them out when i left NY, :tup: to good wheels, i miss them. and there were on my Saturn ION which was demolished by a x-gf

$125 because i just want to get them out of the basement and have some expendable cash to go snowboarding

What is the offset?

offset is 114

There is no way the offset is 114. The offset is from the center of the wheel to the inside of the hub (where you bolt the tire on)

it says on the inside of the wheels. i think the offset is ~40 if i remember correctly…

Haha, yeah, maybe the bolt pattern is ~114 x 5, but yeah the offset would most likely be ~40.

:lol: i guess that i suck :slight_smile: I looked inside, the only number in there that i saw was the 114, so i ran with it. but really, someone get these the fuck out of here, i mean really for $125, you have a good set of wheels, and money left over if you want to have them custom finished

bump, buy my wheels