5X114
gun metal with crome lip
came with the car i picked up and are alittle two big for a honda for my taste

they are a little messed up, some chips in paint and chrome is screwed up
come with all season tires in real good shape

it would be fun to throw on a car but probably not “summer” quality wheels

$400 or shoot me an pm if you want to make an offer
will trade for D-series turbo parts, turbo, boost controler,ect

ugh i have a turbo sitting here and i need wheels, but those would look like shit on my car even though i really like the look :frowning:

glwts!

4X100, 4X114, 5X100 AND 5X114 huh…

i have a 16g turbo almost new. i ll trade ya for it.

i think these are only 4x100 and 4 x 114, ive never seen rims that were 4 different patterns , nice wheels and good price tho GLWS! if they were 5x 114.3 id prob take them for my talon

my friend has my old talon rims, they’re gun metal kosei RT pentas with about a summers worth of tread left on my old falken aszenis if you’re interested PM me. i’ll ask him about the price. minor curb on them. still nice rims for a cheap price.

i love those wheels…looking for any other trades???

with trades im realy looking for a real nice bov, 38mm wastegate, exhaust manifold, t3/t4 turbo, catback, automatic boost controller BUT pm me with other d-series parts specifically del sol or low ball me cuz i like cash

a real seat… no fake garbage that reclines and costs 120 new

there 4x100 and 4x114 they fit on a honda, a Jetta (93-98 4cyl), and my moms Sentra Spec-v… I know these where my old rims…

side note they will need tuner Lugs I think the seller has a set for hondas I have a set for Jetta’s you can PM me if you buy these rims.

i have tuner lugs on my spec v and i had these in silver on my maxima

someones gatta want some 17z

bump, make me an offer i need $$$

bump for new price

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo…if they are available ont he 19th i will get them…haha…christmas bonus

I wonder if these fit my tib

isnt ur tib 5 luggy

ill save them till the 19th for the right price but i really need them gone this week

what size tires are they. call me i could dismount the tires i may be interested in buying just them.

it would have to be a pretty good price for me to just sell just the tires, they are 215/45/17R