FS: 17's 5Zigen FNO1R-C's

For sale is the 5Zigen rims off my silvia. I think I may have sold the car so the buyer didn’t want to take the rims with it.

Here is a pic of the rims on the car:

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/4/web/2092000-2092999/2092313_9_full.jpg

Rims are in good shape. 1 has some curb rash from Andy… hehe… Tires are about 90% Champiro GT’s.

They are 7" front and 8" rear I think… I can’t remember. They are 4 bolt 4 x 114 for silvia’s and 240’s.

Asking 1400 obo

I deleted my PM’s recently so I can’t remember who was asking about them!! sorry!!

Chris

looks nice on white. i have a hard time looking for wheels for a white car. bizzump

these rims are sick im buyin the car from him not that i didn’t like them just didn’t feel the need for rims yet again bump for some sick rims

Thanks Sky,

See ya tomorrow!!

Chris

Oh snap, my first of 3 sets of these wheels! haha

Front:
17x7 +35 4x114.3
205/40

Rear:
17x8 +35 4x114.3
235/40

IIRC the fronts weight 16lbs each, and the rears 17. Colour is a 4 stage hyperblack, with glossy clear finish unlike the matte black and bronze ones which tend to flake if not taken care of properly. Colour looks gunmetal at night, silver by day. Fits all s13’s without any coilover rubbing, and clears big brakes. No need for spacers.

BUMP!

Haha thanks for all the info Andy!!

Chris

Bump, rims are off the car ready for pickup!! I’m in Calgary NW

Chris

Bump

uppity

ttt

please make an offer!!!

OBO dudes!!

Chris