FS: 17x7 OZ Racing Volcano rims 4x114 SOLD

Brand new OZ Volcano rims, they were for my Sentra but that car is long gone and I never installed the rims on the car or even had tires mounted.They are 17x7 one piece aluminum with a 2" polished lip, 37mm offset. ~23lbs per wheel. They have never been used and are still in the original boxes, just piling up dust in the basement. Asking $400 firm or possible trades if you have something in a 5x114 pattern.

SOLD

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b189/venompwr3/IMG_1948.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b189/venompwr3/IMG_1950.jpg

these could possibly look good with the centers painted gold and some spacers on my s13. if you still have them in a month or so i might pick them up

Chances are I will have them, I’ve been trying to get rid of them since the spring!

ahhh if only these were 4x100 :cry:, these would be ballin on my teg. GLWS

wat r u lookin for in 5lug? like wat size and front or rwd?

No particular size in mind really. I’d like a set of light wheels for the track, as I was going to pick up a set of 15" rotas. I drive a Maxima, so its fwd obviously. But if anyone has anything nice, 17x8 or 18x8 or 8.5 or a set of smaller diam. light rims 35-40mm offset usually fits ok. And again its 5x114.

I’d prefer cash, as I already have 4.5 sets of wheels for this car, but I’m open.

Last chance if anyone here wants these. A buyer in roch will buy them in a few days unless someone wants to snag them now. $500 is their offer

OH STOP…j/k…hope u finally get rid of these things…i wish the fiance woudl give me permission to buy these they would look hot on the Sentra…but no

Ha they sure would look good, wish I could have had them on my sentra back when. The woman sounds like shes in her 50’s and someone told her 3 of her rims are bad, so who knows if they are bent or what not. She better not trash these, I hope they get a respectable home :frowning:

Still for sale, the woman didnt know anything about bolt patterns and thought these would fit a 95 maxima.

These would look so pimp on my winter car in summer time. But I can’t do it. Unless. No I can’t. Free Bump for some sweet wheels.

Someone please buy these, I am starting to hate staring at these or I am going to make something ridiculous out of them like a table :tdown: You can even have a set of 235/45/17 tires with them, even though they are a little too big.

I still have these rims…I know somone needs some new wheels for spring!

What cars are common for the 4X114 bolt pattern?

Sentras…g20s…i think 240sx

nissan s13 , some s14’s, infiniti g20 , lots of infinitis ,

deff 240sx , i have an s13 and am pickin up a g20 tommorow
both use 114.4 bolt pattern

Galant vr4s are 114.3

So are 90-02 Accord 4cyls, and 92-96 Preludes