FS: 17X8 Rota G-Force...

I am selling my Rota G-Force wheels that I used as winter wheels only on my STi. I no longer have the car so I dont have a need for the wheels and tires.

The wheels are not bent and never have been, they are not curbed however they do have some small chips in the paint on the wheel face. On the insides of the wheel the finish has worn off due to sand/gravel in the winter (see photo below for details). Tires have plenty of tread left and I have TPMS sensors in all 4 wheels, tires have never been plugged or had a flat. I have never washed these wheels since I bought them 2 years ago, I just washed them off twice with water after taking them off in the spring. They would make great wheels if you wanted to clean them up or just repaint/powdercoat them as there is nothing else wrong with them. The G-Force is Rotas replica of an Advan RS wheel.

Specs:

Size: 17X8
Offset: +48
Bolt Pattern: 5X114.3
Center Hub Bore: 73.1mm
Color: Gunmetal
Construction: Cast
Tires: BFGoodrich Traction T/A with plenty of tread left.
Tire Size: 225/50-17
*TPMS Sensors are included and already mounted in wheels.

I will also include a set of black “tuner” lugs (12X1.25mm) for the wheels with the lock key.

I paid $700 for the wheels, $55 for the lugs, $150 for the TPMS sensors, and about $400 for the tires. For a total of about $1300.

I am asking: $650 OBO
I am willing to deliver/meet the buyer at a location if serious about purchasing. I will NOT separate tires and wheels, everything sold as a package deal.

Inside of wheel where finish is worn off.