FS: 18-19" summer tires w/pics. throw me an offer

need to make space in my garage so…

price lowered on all SUMMER PERFORMANCE tires.

$50 for ANY pair of tires you choose from. Doesn’t matter if it was the more expensive pair or less expensive, it would still be more expensive than $50.

cheapest pair i had was $70.

ANY PAIR for $50 FIRM

#1 item
pair of 19" Nitto NTS 555 Tires. 235/35/19

#2 item
pair of 18" Kumho 712 245/40/18

#3 item
pair of 17" Toyo T1-R 225/45/17

NOTE: 19" tire pictures are on the bottom. Items 2-3 are posted above.

PM if interested WITH your contact info so i can contact you. Thanks.

overb0ost

YGPM!

i have recieved numerous pms. if you do not add contact info (msn, or contact #) you will be moved down the list and the next person who did give me their contact info will get next dibs.

and thanks JDMcb7, you were the only one who left a contact info.

and yes, it is $50 for TWO tires (pair). whatever i have is whatever i can sell. i update this thread pretty often so check if your size is not here.

and the sale is only for these 3 items listed above. Not the pair of michilan x-ice winter tires that i have.

the michilan x-ice tires have 90% tread which i still have to take pictures of and are $100 for the pair.

thanks for all the interest! once i get home i will get some pictures up and respond further to the pms that i have received.

this is the PAIR of michilan x-ice 195/55/15

SOLD

my camera sucks because it was dark so the night setting isnt very good. these are a good 90%. No camber no nothing. Mint tires.

$100 FIRM.

Toyo T1-R tires are SOLD!

the 195/55/15 Michilan X-Ice pictures below:

SOLD

these are a good 90%. No camber no nothing. Mint tires.

$100 FIRM.

i also have a pair of 215/40/17 Nexen N3000 Tires with about 50% left

$40 firm

located in mississauga

if interested, pm me WITH some contact info or i will go to the next person in line. i don’t like playing PM tag.

i have (3) potenza RE070 tires. 225/45/17. These are the tires that are on the STi WRX. approximately 50-60% left.

the middle one is with camber

The one on the right is the one with camber

the left one is the one with camber

1 of them has a been professionally repaired
1 of them has very slight camber

if i sell a pair, it would be the 2 good ones (without camber)

$150 FIRM for the pair

$180 FIRM if you want all 3 (the other one can be used as a spare tire if you ever get a nail or etc)

these tires are said to be extremely sticky with the 140 treadwear. most people get around 20k km on them so its pretty good for an ultra high performance tire. some review can be read here:

http://www.tirerack.com/survey/SurveyComments.jsp?additionalComments=y&tireMake=Bridgestone&tireModel=Potenza+RE070&tirePageLocQty=&commentStatus=P

located in mississauga. These tires with the exact same size retail for $185 US at www.tirerack.com . IF interested, PM me with a contact # or you will not be contacted or pm’ed to ask for a number. Next person will get these.

thanks

all 3 potenza RE070 tires are SOLD

have 18" and 19" summer tires left.

throw me ANY offer and we can work out a deal.

look above for the 18s and the 19s are on the first page.

would you trade the nitto’s for a 12" subwoofer?

yes i may but you live in halifax which is too far. i want to sell locally or at least a realisitc driving distance.

these must sell…give me an offer and i’ll take it!

i can trade for things as well!

can u get another pair of 215/40r17?
u were gonna let me know…

the nexen 215/40/17 tires are sold.