FS: 225/45/17 azenis 615's *PICS*

little less than 50% treadlife I think, only used this summer. I have two sets both about the same treadlife left.

I will sell one set right now, the other set I will sell once the snow starts flyin.

I dunno, maybe 200 for each set? Bought new for approx 500, so little less than half makes sense I guess.

Can you do $130 for a pair?

sorry I did not see this… ummm make it $150 and you got yourself a set.

bump - anyone? make an offer that isn’t ridiculous and I will probably let you take them

can you pm me some pics of the tread depth etc.

and how many tires do you have in total? 4 or 8?

I will try and get some pictures on my lunch break of the set that is on my car, both sets have equal wear.

I have 8 tires in total

hey bro,

one problem i forsee is that i have absolutely no way of getting 8 tires from buffalo to my place…

you dont ever come up this way do you?

i would not be opposed to taking all 8, but then i would also need delivery.

i have no way either - i’d have to ship them

also i forgot to take pics on lunch, i’ll run out to the lot right now…

edit: pictures… sorry this camera i snagged at work kinda sucks, but you get the point. This is the set on the car, the one off the car has the same if not more tread, they were just purchased this year (put on begining of the summer)

edit2: also they look torn up on the sides a bit because I just autocrossed on them the day before

hmmm… i meant for that to be a pm…lol

yea - but everyone’s going to want to see pics, figure might as well get them out there for everyone to see.

Let me know if you want them, if transportation is really a problem I’ll see what I can do to help, but my car certainly can’t carry 8 tires

yeah that be’s a problem

i can fit 4 and ride back with you possibly if you can take 4, would we have any issues at the border ?

i wonder how many of these things could fit in a Range Rover?..hmmm

o.t.- I can fit 48 225/45 15 or 205/50 15 r-comps, 2 sets of shocks, 8 pairs of race springs, 2 mufflers and still have room to spare in the van.

if I can fit 6… I am sure you can fit 8, let me know man, I’ll have to get my snows mounted up and get the azenis taken off so I will need a few days

word :tspry:

yes this IS off-topic unless you want to deliver…

Upon review, the set on my car are more worn than I realized they were… so pretty much just one set with a little less than half life left for sale.

The ones on my car currently are going to serve out the remainder of their life on my sti :stuck_out_tongue:

bump, one set is off of the rims now… I need cash, trying to buy a house and any pennies I can scrape up saves me the hassle of trying to rob liquor stores to make a downpayment.

I am not going to use these, getting something wider for next season. $100 and you can take the better set… if for some reason you want ones that are down to the wear bar you can take them for $50.

for $100 i’ll take the ones that were downstairs…

i’ll be over there on saturday. i can paypal you now or ic an have cash in your hand then.

hopefully i have room in the car.

hah all right man - thats the set that is off the wheels, so works out. no need for paypal, saturday is fine :tup:

edit: and if any of the ones on the other set have more tread, you can just snag whatever 4 have the most, doesn’t matter to me