FS: 180sx Type-X sr20det transmission *mint*

I have for sale a 180sx type-x transmission for sale, it is very very clean.

The tranny almost looks brand new, never abused and all the synchro’s are in great working order.

$550 firm.

Lowballers, gtfo.

Located in Etobicoke.

Contact by PM only.

so umm, how do we know its a real type x… and there is no difference between the trannies.

it came off a type-x motor, i bought it off Varun, he can vouch for it.

how do u know it was never abused if u werent the original owner?

in 1000km’s they could have grinded the gears everytime they shifted…

so um what makes a type X tranny any different other than its exacally the same as every s13 sr20 tranny?

ok, your dumb. Don’t post in my thread attempting to bash my tranny, gtfo thanks.

p.s im only stating where it came from, i never said it was better or worse in anyway.

oh and btw, my mechanic personally inspected it, are you a mechanic? no, stfu.

woo man chill ax…all i was asking is how do u know it was never abused…and u did say it was better or worse…ur said it was never abused…im just curious as to how its worth 550 dollars thats all…

oh and am i mechanic no im not…but was i an apprentice for a year and a half? yes i was…

how many km’s are on it?

If you aren’t interested, don’t post. Simple as that. Any further posts
criticizing this sale will be deletd without warning.

i am interested…

6 speed right? would you trade + cash for a 5 speed s13 sr tranny?

it is not a 6 speed…

but if it was, the 6 speed SR tranny is no straight bolt in iirc

this is a real 1998 type-x tranny for sure…
it was removed from a SON users engine, his name is damian on here, he actually phoned gautam ( gonad) to find out how to make his old 62 ecu work the the type-x engine and x-harness that was sold to him after his old redtop motor blew up as a replacement…its worth $550 for sure, try finding mint sr trannies around toronto…

my bad i didnt realize it was the 6 speed…oops…i dont know sr stuff…

It’s not the 6 speed, it’s the 5 speed.