FS: 19-inch Volk Racing GTF & 18-inch Advan RS

*I AM NOT SELLING THESE WHEELS Please contact Dave @ planetdave @ mac.com <-No spaces. I am good friends with him and can vouch for him and so can Sasha.

FS: 19’’ Volk Racing GTF wheels with Falken FK452 tires

Specs and Price: 19x9.5’’ +17 offset fronts, 19x10.5’’ +22 offset rears. Chrome lip with silver/titanium (matte black) centers. Falken FK452 UHP summer tires, 245’s front 275’s rear. $2800 obo. Location: Hamilton, Ontario. Willing to meet up anywhere in southern Ontario, within 100 km or so of where I live. No shipping. Local sale only. Contact: e-mail me at planetdave “at” mac “dot” com Description: These Volk Racing GTF wheels and Falken FK452 tires are two years old but have maximum 10,000 km use on them. The tires still look like new. Overall the wheels are in excellent condition, but there are some small marks from road debris. No major marks or curb rash. This wheel/tire combo fits within the OE fenders with zero rubbing, even on an aggressively lowered car like mine. Any less offset than these and you’ll have to roll the fenders (I know because I had to run a 7mm rear spacer to clear the big brake kit and had to roll the fenders as a result. I ran a 5mm front spacer to balance the look and that also required fender rolling).

FS: 18’’ Advan RS wheels with Goodyear F1 Asymmetric tires

Specs and Price: 18x10’’ +22 offset Advan RS wheels with Gold finish. Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric tires, 265’s all around. I went with a non-staggered setup for the track (less understeer with a wide front tire, more overall grip, better overall balance). $2000 obo. Location: Hamilton, Ontario. Willing to meet up anywhere in southern Ontario, within 100 km or so of where I live. No shipping. Local sale only. Contact: e-mail me at planetdave “at” mac “dot” com Description: These Advan RS wheels are lightweight (around 19 lbs) and very strong, plus they have excellent clearance for big brake kits (cleared my AP 6-pot front and 4-pot rear brakes with plenty of room to spare). Overall they’re in excellent condition but there are some scuff marks from the lug nuts coming on and off plus a small curb rash mark about 1/2’’ long on one of them. The tires are at about 50% tread depth and are a very good sticky summer tire that have proven to be up to the challenge of some light track use.

SHIT, i need a set of new rims for spring badly.
interested in Advan RS. what size are the tires?
serious buyer! its for my S14 kouki.

Pratte has the best rims

Sorry to be the one to point this out to you, but this is strictly prohibited on SON. You may only sell your own things, you cannot post things up for friends. It’s been like that forever.

who cares…

19-inch Volks are SOLD.

Advans still available. Tires are 265/35/18s all around if Im not mistaken. Email Dave if you want the details.