FS: 1984 Chevy Military K3500

I’m planning on moving out of the lower-48 soon and I’m trying to liquidate before the move. For sale is my 1984 M-1008 1 1/4-ton pickup. I’m not sure if anyone on here will be interested, if not it’s getting ebayed. This truck was bought in Texas and shipped up here in 2003, it was originally in Desert Storm then sold afterwards at an auction at Ft. Hood, Texas. It was completely refurbished just before the auction. The chassis has about 90,000 miles, engine, transmission, transfer case, and axles have about 40,000 miles. Everything functions perfectly on this truck, there are several small dents but no rust, the underside of this truck is in excellent condition, this is without a doubt the cleanest original chevy I have seen in this area. It has never been driven in the winter or exposed to salt.

Specs:
6.2L Diesel Engine 22:1 Comp
Turbo 400 Trans
NP 208
Full oil/trans coolers
Dana 60 front axle
14 Bolt rear axle
4.88 gear ratio
28 Volt starting system
Dual 100 amp alternators
12 volt lighting system
D Ring clevis on all 4 corners of frame
20 gallon fuel tank with large nozzle opening
NATO slave start plug
working blackout lights
hydraulic booster for brakes
two M-16 mounts behind seat
toolbox in bed
SAT-COM (radio) mounting plates in floorboards
5 inch lift kit
lockers front and rear
35 inch tires, fullsize spare (50% rears, 80% fronts)
A pillar spotlight
New batteries
Perfect seat

Along with the truck go several covers, brackets, transformers, 4 gallons of CARC paint, drivetrain parts, etc…

I am asking $4500, if anyone is interested PM me.

Thanks.

ive seen this thing in person very nice if i had the room for it id buy it in a second but good luck with the sale

looks like a cool truck. Good luck with the sale

I just seen this now. that thing is sick looking.

aside from being prone to rust there a stout truck all around and for being used southern mostly should be good

ones i’ve driven handled bajaing across the Majavie like a champ

thanks a lot, bump

omfg i want that…take paymetns, ill sell a kidney…u only need one.

I wish i could afford this. will trade my neon. : ). lol