FS: 1987 Chevy 3/4 Ton 4 wheel Drive

This is a great truck, but I just bought a new one so I am selling this one. I am asking $3,500 obo. This has 163000 miles. I just wanted something newer to use all the time but this will make a great work truck as is or could be brought all the way back for a daily driver (Which I use it for now). It’s the only year this body style was sold with the Fuel Injection.

New: Floor pans, Floor Mat, Inner/Outer Fenders, Whole Bed Replaced, Wipers, Battery, Lights all around.

Good: The Drivetrain is rock solid. It has four wheel drive with the manual selector on the floor 2Hi, 4Hi, and 4Low with Lockout Hubs (NP208). Solid Front Axle (GM 10 bolt) and Rear Axle (GM 14 bolt). Throttle Body Fuel Injection on the Chevy 350. Automatic Transmission (TH400). New fenders and bed. Drives great. Just changed the oil, flushed out the radiator, and PASSED INSPECTION. Interior is in good shape, dash pad good, fuel gauge, temperature gauge and speedometer all work. Both Windows roll up and down no problems. Rear window has pass through.

Bad: The Cab Corners, Rockers and Floor pans on cab just patch jobs with Rivets/Screws. The Radio and Speakers are uninstalled and the wiring removed (were wired very poorly so I removed them, will go with the truck). Radio Hole in dash has been modified for a new DIN style radio. Wonder wand is tired and intermittent wipers do not work, but low/high speed still does. Has Cruise control module and spots on wand but doesn’t work. Oil Pressure Gauge doesn’t work, Gauge Cluster lights don’t work. The Body just in Black Primer. There is rust on the door bottoms (not serious but mentionable). Also some typical rust on frame. This had duel tanks at one point but now is just wired and set up for single tank use (original tank selector under the bed still)

That is about all I can think of. I try to be very complete.

Link to my craigslist:
http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/1144993503.html

New Price $3,500 OBO

…glws

1000$, your way over value for a rusty truck.

This is a 3/4 ton with fuel injection. The transmission, engine and axles are worth $1000. This isn’t exactly the right audience for this truck, but just seeing if anyone wanted a plow truck, Trailer hauler, or winter DD.

3,500 Your kidding right?

its not too far over value though…worth more than a 1000.