FS: 1987 Suzuki Samurai $500.00

My brothers old car, was his daily driver. it is in decent shape. some rust near rear windows. 4x4 still works great. runs awesome. will need some slight work to get it back on the road. Its been sitting for one month about. serious inquiry only. vehicle located in Amherst. call 7167154620 ask for josh. leave a message or I will not call back. I’m asking for $500.00 extremely firm. Its a great car. it gets near 40mpgs. They sell for much more all day long but due to constraints I must sell fast! if you are interested please call to make arrangements to see the car. Also if you know anybody who would be interested, help a brother out and send them my way. thanks.

Please note: I usually do not cruise around on this site much, and I am moving so my internet will be down for a few weeks. posting here will probably result in no response from me. please call.

also I forgot one thing… its a JX. meaning it has a one piece integrated hard top. slightly more rare than the available soft top/ convertible models

:slight_smile:

Dibs

bump for a good seller :tup:

ive seen the truck it is an awsome in the snow.

I just blasted one of these, now I want one. I’m not ready to buy one yet though.

These things can be made into insane little trail machines. GL w/sale.

see you Sunday

YAY im excited for jojo

just picked this up its sweet

aw man this little thing was GREAT
It was my buddys
talontsi2287 - you are going to have fun!