FS> 1989 240sx Coupe Parts Car ($400 OBO)

I don’t have the time or mechanical skill to part this out myself really, so I’ll just sell it as a whole parts car.

The car has around 280,000 km on it. The frame is bad, lots of rust. The control arm rusted off the frame, and the body shop guy told me to scrap it.

So yeah, the engine runs, and the transmission (5 speed) isn’t great but it does the job (I was driving it daily until the control arm rusted off). Working HUD, new alternator put in last winter, the tires are pretty much gone. Since I’m by no means a mechanic or anything, I won’t guarantee that any specific part of the car is working. But like I said, I was driving it around before that broke, so there are a lot of good parts still left on it. The interior is in fair condition, but there’s no carpet. Trunk is missing carpeting and plastic trim. Don’t expect a great interior, though, since it’s from 1989. No stereo components. I’d be happy to try and answer any other questions people might have. Exterior is two-tone platinum blue (I have no pictures, though I wouldn’t buy this car for exterior panels if I were you) and the interior is the bluish one.

I drove it home from the guy that told me to scrap it, so if you WANT to drive your parts car home, you can, but I assume no responsibility for any damage or personal injury that may occur if you do so. I would recommend towing it. Keep in mind that this is a parts car and is sold AS IS.

I prefer pivate messages, but you can also e-mail me at davidschonborn@gmail.com.

Looking for $400 OBO. Located in Oakville.

wingless trunk?

how is thw windsheild?

power steering line assembly, i will totally buy this if it is available

Trunk is wingless but it doesn’t really align properly. I don’t know if that’s a problem with the trunk lid itself, or if it’s the way it’s mounted.

Windshield is fine

EDIT: Power steering works fine, but can you all keep in mind I’m not parting the car, I’m selling the whole thing as a parts car.

ok, just checking, if you end up parting out, please keep me in mind

so she does not run i assume?

wanna trade my car for yours? its a good deal mine is running and has a bodykit needs very little to certify http://tinypic.com/aczq1d.jpg

D-Killa: The car DOES run. It says that already =p

Nelly: No thanks, I’m not interested in trades.

Bump / Price Drop

david check your inbox. I sent you a pm … we need to talk.

Cars sold boys.

lock it up!!!

ITS ALL MINE >>>> LOL :lol:

its about time you got something that looks decent.

winter beater …

your keeping it right? cause its beautiful compared to yours.

for sure … come on tim .

Hahaha
Yeah like these guys say, the car is sold so this can be locked