FS: 1989 240sx

Info

Year: 1989
Type: Fastback
Color: Burgundy Red
Interior: Grey Fabric
Mileage: 196xxx km’s
Condition:

• The car is in excellent condition inside & out!
  • All the interior needs is some new floormats (the original 240sx ones are gettin kinda old).
  • On the outside, there are two small spots with rust. They are on the front of the rear wheel wells. The rust isn’t bad though.
  • The paint looks like new!
  • The engine runs really great, it has never been ragged on.
  • The transmission shifts flawlessly!

History:
I’m the 2nd owner of this car. I bought it last october from Mills Nissan. The previous owner was a female doctor, she bought the car new. Since I’ve bought the car, I’ve barely driven it. At the time, I lived in Fort McMurray, so I drove the car up from here (edmonton) to there. While I had it up in Fort McMurray, I only used it to drive to work and back (a 6km round trip). Once winter hit, I drove it even less. The car was always parked in a covered area while in Fort McMurray. Basically, I’ve put on less than 1600kms on it since I got it (and thats just a rough number, its probably less)

Extras:

• Extensive aftermarket sound system (ask for specifics)
  • Astro Start 4500m Car starter/security system
  • 2 sets of tires (winter & summer; summer tires are currently on car)
  • OBX short shifter kit (not installed) available if wanted.

Reason for selling (or considering selling right now):

• There is another car (one that I’ve been wanting for quite some time) available right now which suits my interests more, so I am planning on getting that.

Selling price:

• $7000 obo

I’m in the process of setting up an FTP site, so once it is set up, I will take photos of the car, make a webpage and post the address up for you guys.

Cheers.

-Landon A.

are you willing to sell the short shifter sepratly?

i work with landon, and i went to see the car…it is immaculate…very very good condition :smiley:

Still for sale guys, she’s a great buy!

got any pics??

Info

Year: 1989
Type: Fastback
Color: Burgundy Red
Interior: Grey Fabric
Mileage: 196xxx km’s
Condition:

• The car is in excellent condition inside & out!
  • All the interior needs is some new floormats (the original 240sx ones are gettin kinda old).
  • On the outside, there are two small spots with rust. They are on the front of the rear wheel wells. The rust isn’t bad though.
  • The paint looks like new!
  • The engine runs really great, it has never been ragged on.
  • The transmission shifts flawlessly!

History:
I’m the 2nd owner of this car. I bought it last october from Mills Nissan. The previous owner was a female doctor, she bought the car new. Since I’ve bought the car, I’ve barely driven it. At the time, I lived in Fort McMurray, so I drove the car up from here (edmonton) to there. While I had it up in Fort McMurray, I only used it to drive to work and back (a 6km round trip). Once winter hit, I drove it even less. The car was always parked in a covered area while in Fort McMurray. Basically, I’ve put on less than 1600kms on it since I got it (and thats just a rough number, its probably less)

Extras:

• Extensive aftermarket sound system (ask for specifics)
  • Astro Start 4500m Car starter/security system
  • 2 sets of tires (winter & summer; summer tires are currently on car)
  • OBX short shifter kit (not installed) available if wanted.

Reason for selling (or considering selling right now):

• There is another car (one that I’ve been wanting for quite some time) available right now which suits my interests more, so I am planning on getting that.

Selling price:

• $7000 obo

I’m in the process of setting up an FTP site, so once it is set up, I will take photos of the car, make a webpage and post the address up for you guys.

Cheers.

-Landon A.

are you willing to sell the short shifter sepratly?

i work with landon, and i went to see the car…it is immaculate…very very good condition :smiley:

Still for sale guys, she’s a great buy!

got any pics??