FS:1989 gray 240sx **DELETE**SOLD**

not much to say…

1989 240sx fastback… gray,with some rust spots on body and some patches…rusted frame …can easily make a niceee winter beater motor runs strong has lots of new parts…gutted rear up to rear seats ( seats still in )…catback exahust with high flow cat. treads have lots of meat…only thing is it has no back hatch but if ur parting it it doeisnt matter…complete details if u are interested and i can get pics posted i just havinr tried yet its such a hassel to get them posted. ill post for who ever wants them.

take care.

how much?

how much? and wheres the pics?

i have pics ready but i am not sure how to post them…as for the price, im not set on an actual price…im thinking sumwhere in the range of 800-1000

1989,gray nissan 240sx…engine 170k,body360k.

sun roof-30??
nice set of tears…there is wear of course…but lots of meat to play with :lol:…i unno u could sell those for like…a bill???
brand new clutch-200
master cylender-70
slave cylender-40
faze tach-200
all black intereier
custom bucket seats
cat back with high flow,and tanabe racing medallion can-200
hood-40$
so ur lookin at about 700 just for some stupid parts u can sell right off the bat…engine with aproximatly 170k,body 360k…

u can easily sell the moter for like 100-200…u can sell auto->manual parts since they are brand new with LITERALLY like 100k…thats ONE HUNDRED KILOMETERS not 1000.

thats a list of the parts i know FOR SURRRREEE u can just rip out over night an get some cash for 8) …umm so basicly im looking for 1000…ill post pics when i figure out how…

CONS:power steering makes a noise when turned to far to the left and the left wheel turns more then the right…ive drivin the car like this and its fine…rusty frame rail,no back hatch or front lip right now and drivers side power window isint working ( wire snapped off of the pully system). i can have this repaired easily.

for neone who is interested the price is very very negotiable…i have tons of details…pics i can send…car runs really nice all she needs right at the moment is some gas :evil:…THROW ME OFFERS!!..if nobody wants her ill start to part out like mad…

could u send me some pics? email is curtis_fung@hotmail.com thnx

i have a friend that wants tha car for 500

need gone ASAP…800$

is the car still up for grabs or have you sold it?

need gone ASAP…800$

oh my bad im blind

its still here and i need it gone quick times to make room for another 240

sumone buy it!!! im already losing money on it i just want it out of the garage so i can put my other 240 in there.

any price at all…pm me and we will talk.

PM sent very interested

still for sale!

SOLD!