fs: 1989 Nissan Pulsar EX - winter beater + 1991 Accord

hey guys,

ive got a pulsar for sale. 5 spd, 2dr, t-tops. Needs some work ie: brakes, a battery and body work. I havent started the car in maybe 3 years. but it did run before i parked it for good. It will need some gas and a batt. to start. Needs body work. I patched up the exterior rust and some underbdoy but by the strut tower in the back, there is a small hole, maybe toonie sized that needs to be patched for safety. Needs a new p.side fender as is rusted away unless you can fix it and some tiers and brakes aside from the body work. it has the 1.6L engine. not the 1.8L.

aside from that, i lost the ownership, so youll have to go to the DMV and claim and new one. I think it might be 20$ or its free, i forget.

First person to give me 200$ owns it. (OBO). or trade for some 240 parts? I just want to get rid of it, and my parents want it gone really bad too,they are on my ass about it.

here’s a picture.

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m181/c900t16/25fe8467.jpg

thanks

where abouts in Mississauga and how much extra ontop of the 200 for you to go and get the ownership from MTO?

erin mills and QEW. Lorne park area.

i would get it, but i work from 7am to 5 or 6, mon-sat. I dont have the time availble to do it. Thats why i havent done it yet! If it’s that big of a no sale for people, someone just make me an offer and the car will probably be yours! i want it out of here!

Ownership costs $10 to replace. I think it may have to be the original owner who does it though, as you’ll need to provide proof of address and identity. PM me with your number, I’m interested in the car and also in Mississauga. (I work in Lorne Park actually, that area is really posh!) How’s the underbody btw?

Ok i found the ownership!!

The car starts!! someone came by to look at it, and we jumped it from my accord, and it started no problems!!

its still for sale!

Bump!

ps.

i also got this car for sale, it would make a nice winter car, not beater or a nice daily car.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=57509

Hey, glad you found the ownership. Too bad I already bought another car, otherwise I’d have a lot of fun restoring the Pulsar.

For interested buyers:

It took us no time at all to get it started. Really was just gas and go. Rear tires have a fair amount of meat, will definitely pass safety. Fronts will need to be replaced though ($35~$50 each new at CT). All lights and indicators work with the exception of the front right turnsignal. Can’t remember if that worked even with the water in it, or just not at all. Wipers work, horn works, handbrake works.

Like he said, passenger side fender will need replacing. It’s badly rusted in two spots. Wheel well looked intact though, so it’s just the fender. There’s also a hole about the size of a cassette tape under the car. Rockers have been repaired before, fair amount of bondo there. T-tops and hatch are in good condition. All the glass is intact. Car is low on oil, so bring a litre or two if you want to see it run. Car interior seemed fine from what I remember.

This car shares parts with the Sentra from that era, so parts should be fairly easy to come by either new or used. He had NGK spark plug wires… It would probably cost you more to buy those than the car, lol.

Pulsar is sold!

accord still availble!

please lock!

how much for the accord
?

farmer

Hey, glad you found the ownership. Too bad I already bought another car, otherwise I’d have a lot of fun restoring the Pulsar.

For interested buyers:

It took us no time at all to get it started. Really was just gas and go. Rear tires have a fair amount of meat, will definitely pass safety. Fronts will need to be replaced though ($35~$50 each new at CT). All lights and indicators work with the exception of the front right turnsignal. Can’t remember if that worked even with the water in it, or just not at all. Wipers work, horn works, handbrake works.

Like he said, passenger side fender will need replacing. It’s badly rusted in two spots. Wheel well looked intact though, so it’s just the fender. There’s also a hole about the size of a cassette tape under the car. Rockers have been repaired before, fair amount of bondo there. T-tops and hatch are in good condition. All the glass is intact. Car is low on oil, so bring a litre or two if you want to see it run. Car interior seemed fine from what I remember.

This car shares parts with the Sentra from that era, so parts should be fairly easy to come by either new or used. He had NGK spark plug wires… It would probably cost you more to buy those than the car, lol.

Pulsar is sold!

accord still availble!

please lock!

how much for the accord
?

farmer